Nifethal 52 and 250c

Drughugs

It seems i'm having the same problem again, where i'm getting very inconsistent performance. Wouldnt work when i went to bed last night, screwed in the atomizer this morning and voila! it works. now, after repositioning the coils and rewicking, im getting extremely hot vapor again. Turned down to 415f and it produces vapor of the temp I like, feels like around 450-480.  Is there something else i could be doing? It's all very frustrating because i've experienced  how well it works, If only that would happen EVERY time

snip1.PNG

snip2.PNG

It fits connection issues, I'm not absolutely saying that is it, but it fits, clean threads and surfaces (including 510 centre Pin both sides, battery contacts etc), atty centre pin or joints between more complex atties body sections also can cause issues.  Any brass or copper in the chain can oxidise and accumulate general dirt over time and needs regular maintenance, not every day, week or month, just keep an eye one it.

How old is the tank? I've had similar issues in the past and found eventually the tank was just done working properly.
I use the same wire and have for a few years now. Prior was SS 430.

I've had some issues with resistance reading high, but since I know what they should be and how they usually read on my mods, if it doesn't look right I just loosen and tighten that tank and re-read the resistance. Normally fixes it.

Regarding the resistance of your coils, I have never been able to TC or Replay lower than 0.13 and have settled on a build that reads 0.18 on my coil master and 0.165 on my DNA 250Cs and DNA 75C. The discrepancy between the coil master and the three mods has never been explained and doesn't really matter to me. Or to my vaping.

Might want to try a higher resistance build and see how it performs. If that works, cool. If not, I'd open a ticket with Evolv and RMA the unit. They have done a couple of mine in the past and have excellent return time.