Lost Vape Paranormal dangerous overheat

Photo Pete

On 4/21/2019 at 6:02 AM, Photo Pete said:

Makes sense. One of the replies above indicated that Evolv handles Lost Vape warranty work. Is this correct?

I don’t want to be caught in a position where Evolv deny responsibility and Lost Vape do too. 

To be honest, this has freaked me out a bit and I’ve lost all confidence in the mod. I really just want my money back as I’ll not feel safe using it now.

have you had success reaching the right people at lost vape and evolv? let us know... as other said warranty is only for 6 months but evolv can still try to repair it. I would say definitely get a new mod, or if you want I have two paranormal 250c mods from last fall with moderate mileage and we can discuss my parting with one. full second owner satisfaction offered. one dark metal one stainless. A new 75c squint arrived yesterday so I'm up to 10dna in use and an Orion still sealed plus my other gear. vouches can likely be found too. I have only had two mods crap out on me since 2015 and a stick mod battery that I tossed day two because of overheating. We can't have errors there you are right. 

I hope evolv starts to include a power on off feature. #suggestions #updates

Edited by mrphilip

On 4/21/2019 at 6:23 AM, Photo Pete said:

Thanks. This is the sort of thing I’m trying to find out. In the UK I should be covered by a return to the vendor under my statutory rights, but I am always a little reluctant to take that approach and hold the store responsible for a defective product rather than the manufacturer.

Regardless of the duration of the warranty period I would have thought manufacturers of a high end mod and board should be extremely concerned about a safety issue like this occurring within 1 year of purchase. Potential purchasers and existing owners should certainly be concerned.

I actually have found stores wants to please you first so you remain there customer. drop them a line.

On 4/21/2019 at 6:37 AM, Photo Pete said:

Just had a look on the Lost Vape website. This is what it said, above a ‘read more’ button which just took me back to the same page:

FAQ & WARRANTY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.

that is the Ipso graphic artist code for 

'this space. to be fleshed out eventually' 

In the past Lost Vape n modefined  have both asked I contact them through facebook messenger and they always have replied. Once they asked if I could mail it back to china and they would replace it a month after warranty expired from modefined their sister co. I never did. It was not as expensive.