Left leaking tank on device overnight. Board temp spiked at 271deg. No fire.

ozzyag

Thanks to all you amazing people? Reaching out to evolv has been a breeze and they have agreed to replace the board. 

10 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

As for the battery, when I type in 1s2p loo into eBay I get a huge assortment. Mostly for rc cars my and or lighter stuff like planes and small drones but they are 3.7c, 1s2p (1seriries two parallel, correct?) and then there’s different C ratings. Am i barking up the wrong tree?

for example here’s a 2 pack with “JST” connectors. Not what I need? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F391990391298

Edited by ozzyag

The dimensions of the FullyMax 900 are listed as  (I rearranged the numbers for comparison )  70 x 26 x 19 mm,  the one that you linked to is 62 x 34 x 6 mm. The FullyMax 900 fits the space just right. I think you would have a problem with the 34 mm part of it. One really never knows the actual size of one till it's in your hand. There needs to be room for swelling so a tight fit is to be avoided. 

1 minute ago, dwcraig1 said:

The dimensions of the FullyMax 900 are listed as  (I rearranged the numbers for comparison )  70 x 26 x 19 mm,  the one that you linked to is 62 x 34 x 6 mm. The FullyMax 900 fits the space just right. I think you would have a problem with the 34 mm part of it. One really never knows the actual size of one till it's in your hand. There needs to be room for swelling so a tight fit is to be avoided. 

Would it be ok if I added you as a friend and gave your a ring when the new board and the Hana kit comes in and maybe you can help me better understand turning the 3s he sends into a 3p. I he picture arent that helpful to me unfortunately I’m sure it’ll be easier once everything is in my hand too 

I am not the person that did mine. The 3 cells have their tabs soldered together to be in series and they need to be undone and soldered together in parallel. An 1860 sled  can be installed in that spot and the case fitted with magnets instead of the screws as some others have done.