Dna 75c - Not any more?

El_Kapitan

54 minutes ago, El_Kapitan said:

I went ahead and asked Evolv this. No answer.  I can't understand the big mystery about this issue.  

Maybe someone from the company will read this thread and reply... 

Maybe your question could better be answered by contacting the mod makers (manufacturers) as to why they are not marketing a 75C single battery mod.  As far as I know the 75C board is still available at Evolv.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El_Kapitan said:

I went ahead and asked Evolv this. No answer.  I can't understand the big mystery about this issue.  

Maybe someone from the company will read this thread and reply... 

they are not going to tell pretty much anyone.

What about the new FDA regulations regarding US manufacturing  of vape components it does cover chips and software  evolv is a US based company is evolv going to be able to survive the storm ? Also IMO I dont  think the profit margin / demand  for a single battery 75c is too low for the mass production. When your pricing it a competitive rate  $ 120.00. Id like to find one   You can get a rebel  single batt 21700  75c for around  $180.00  which isnt that bad if your really wanting a single 75c when a lost vape paranormal is only a few dollars cheaper. Anyone have any long term experience with a rebel . 

Edited by Ed g

1 hour ago, Ed g said:

What about the new FDA regulations regarding US manufacturing  of vape components it does cover chips and software  evolv is a US based company is evolv going to be able to survive the storm ? 

that is one reason why I think they are coming out with a new chip. to get the sales while they can.  this would be wise business.

they will survive, I am going to guess that the US is about 1/2 their sales.  but they sure will take a hit.