DNA 250C Error Press Up message

nibo

Hello, I own a new Triade Mod from Lost Vape. I do get the message „error, press up“ after some minutes of not using it and pressing the fire button.  I have choosen a standby time via escribe of 15 minutes. So when I put the mod away after vaping and I want to fire again after eg 5 minutes, the message comes up. I have updated the mod too, but still the same issue. Hope somebody can help me. 

Hello. Thank you.
I do have now permanent "chrashes. No specific reason to find why they happen.

I would go back to SP33 (the only older version on my PC under "tools"), but this does not work. I cannot install it. How can I find the SP35 version? I do not know Escribe very good.

But this all is not satisfying of course. Is Evolv working on this bug? 

71yL63H8SxGwOdM0oEvtJw_thumb_4091.jpg

42 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Edit this is the most stable for me in terms of the error code have yet to see it
Firmware Version: 1.1 SP33.2 INT

Edited by lordmage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
vor 51 Minuten schrieb Wayneo:

@nibo Did you ever try the default evolv theme with SP38? Earlier you said SP33 was working fine.

What SP are you running right now, where this is occurring? 

I have mentioned it in Feb. 24th. SP38 did not solve the problem. SP33 does. But thank you. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Wayneo:

What's not to like @nibo The soldering to their board needs repairing, and being in the EU, you've been given an EU authorized repair shop. Probably cheaper shipping for you, less customs and duties issues? No?  :relaxed:

Yes ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 3:33 PM, Wayneo said:

What's not to like @nibo The soldering to their board needs repairing, and being in the EU, you've been given an EU authorized repair shop. Probably cheaper shipping for you, less customs and duties issues? No?  :relaxed:

so does @nibopost above mean i should send my device in for repair if sp38 gives me the press up error paranormal 250C  i have to sat on sp33 as noted above to not experience it