About Orions that stop responding

Brandon

I just got my Orion DNA go today and accidently flooded it literally out of the box... Got a new pod because the cotton membrane was fucked kept flooding even when I cleared it out.... Now my device blinks red 4x and does nothing upon pressing fire/adjust button... I'm extremely pissed because flooding a pod shouldn't kill the entire mod.. ANY HELP PLEASE? I can't even find anything that says why it would even beep red 4x and do nothing..... This can't be normal

No it is plugged up to the computer right now with a green/blue light .. Nothing is registering as connected on escribe (can't hard reset) even tho it's charging... And my device just blinks red 4x I don't understand am I being scammed... This literally came in the mail today

I've used two different micro USB cables plus the one they shipped and none can detect my device... Also the device has been charging for over 3 hours and green light will not turn off (still beeps red/autolocks upon firing and power adjustment button no longer works) seems like these are very faulty even tho the [functioning] product was amazing.. am looking to get a refund or FREE fast fix. (For how much this device costs...). otherwise I'm taking back the charge through my bank and reporting them 

• Confused 1

Hi there! I have had this problem for a few weeks and the Facebook support stopped responding. I am unable to submit a ticket, I have tried multiple multiple times and it never goes through for some reason. I've never seen anything like this happen and I can't seem to get help. I've been waiting since before Christmas to get my vape fixed 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just grabbed a Lost Vape DNA Go device. I just wanna say, no this hasn't happened to me, BUT THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! lol

They should be sending you a brand new device overnight, then you ship back your defective unit, and they can resell or whatever they want to do with it. I don't care, but what I care about, is the extremely highly priced nicotine delivery paper weight that they produced. The customer shouldn't have to brunt the time on getting these devices fixed, thats the manufacturers fault and responsibility. 

Poo Poo on all of you saying 1 week without your device is great customer service. That's terrible customer service. 

Have a great day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My DNA GO has this issue albeit non-fatally and intermittently oh yeah.... it was produced in May 2019 (see attached.).

• I charged her up, then with a USB DATA capable cable connected her to ESCribe an drestored factory defaults, physically hard rebooted.
  •  Disconnected,  reconnected,  applied the Service Pack Update (that one that ups the '3 Power Modes' to '5 Power Modes'), hard rebooted.
  • Disconnected,  reconnected, ran Device Monitor while happily puffing away.

Love the performance and hardware , the deficient and kluge user Manual provides a clue to all I will expect from 'Lost Horizons' CCP Customer Service.

And that's okay, because I have you all, you have me and together with the help of Google and Reddit we will figure this and a COVID-19 vaccine out.  

image.png