Replaceable Coil Atomizer Requests

Nick

If there is no Replay compatibility information available about a specific atomizer you would like to see, leave a comment here and let us know! We are regularly ordering and testing new atomizers and would be happy to pick one up and start a post here with our findings.

• Like 1

• Nick pinned this topic
On 4/21/2018 at 8:08 AM, DutchDK said:

Would like to see the cthulhu Mesh RDA, with 304 and 316L mesh tested.

I have another mesh RDA here and I can confirm that it works with SS mesh so it should work on the cthulhu as well.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:38 PM, clivy said:

I would like to know about the vaporesso cCell ceramic type coils, a lot of them do come with 316 wire but most temp control hates them

If they are indeed stainless they should work. I will add these to the list for our next purchase thanks!

On 4/22/2018 at 1:38 AM, clivy said:

I would like to know about the vaporesso cCell ceramic type coils, a lot of them do come with 316 wire but most temp control hates them

Regarding this, a close relative has tested the stainless steel Vaporesso EUC coils and has confirmed their viability with replay. I would say there is a good chance the ccell work as well.

Trying to convince him to post a thread here about it :).

Vaporesso EUC CERAMIC SS316L 0,5Ohm

35 minutos atrás, lralves disse:

Regarding this, a close relative has tested the stainless steel Vaporesso EUC coils and has confirmed their viability with replay. I would say there is a good chance the ccell work as well.

Trying to convince him to post a thread here about it :).

Edited by António Reis Alves
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 10:38 AM, clivy said:

I got a paranormal today and tried the 316 cCell ceramic coils and they do work on replay so question answered

Edited by clivy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Am 20.6.2018 um 10:55 schrieb Bengel1087:

Hi
Has anyone tested the Horizontech Falcon Sub Tank?
I would be particularly interested if Replay works with the M1 and M2 Mesh Coils

I have the Falcon Tank but the M1 coil doesnt work in Replay for me. I guess its a Kanthal coil

But Im wondering if their new M2 coil is SS and works? Can someone confirm this?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 6:40 PM, Ellex80 said:

IJOY DIAMOND SUBOHM TANK

IJOY Diamond Baby Tank

Which coils are replay compatible ?

I´m very interested in X3-Mesh and Dm-Mesh Coils

I am curious if you tried these for TC or Replay. I searched high and low and could not find any information about the coil material. However I have seen references to using them in TC devices, so I assume they will work in Replay.

My search was for the X-3 mesh that was mentioned.... your link for the Diamond DM mesh that works in TC mode may be helpful to them if you could share it....  My quick search for what you posted only talks about the Diamond device being a Temp Control device....  I would like to go to the link you saw.... I can learn something...  THX

5 hours ago, ajoe said:

Sorry, no idea which links it was. For privacy reasons, my browser deletes everything (including history) each time it quits.

That's OK...... DM-Mesh coils are also Kanthal according to these links....  I googled" DM Mesh coil Kanthal" .... here is a couple links for those who asked about them...

https://www.nyxecigs.com/products/ijoy-diamond-dm-mesh-coil-3-pack

https://www.misthub.com/products/ijoy-dm-mesh-replacement-coil