OK, So WHEN is this NEW software for the 75C coming out?

Joe M.

Here are the relevant Theme Designer fields for Replay, most important first, least important last:

Atomizer -> Replay is the toggle for actually turning Replay on/off. You can throw a toggle of this on and be good to go. We also use it as a Condition to show Playing.

Atomizer -> Can Replay Now means Atomizer -> Replay can actually be turned on right now. It corresponds to showing "Save Puff" and should be used as a Condition switching to a toggle for Atomizer -> Replay.

Atomizer -> Can Replay corresponds to "Use Replay on this profile" and should be used as a Condition to change the UI if needed for Replay. For example, in our theme, we don't show the "Save Puff" box at all if Can Replay is false.

Alternatively, any 250C theme will work.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Joe M. for starting this thread. 

Joe M. asked a question many of us have, a completely valid question, a question Evolv had invited and sold not only directly in interviews (DJLSB, etc), but also through its vendors who have already been advertising "Replay" (i.e.  DNA TC that works).  Joe M. not only requested the information politely, but excitedly - the kind of customer attitude any vendor wants.  I had much the same feeling until I read this thread.

Even after your forum attacked Joe M. for not being appropriately <strike>patient</strike> worshipful, he not only remained polite, he went out of his way to be a good sport.   But during your fanboys' attacks on Joe M. , many others like myself have checked in on this thread (check the hits) in an attempt to get information - the only source of updated  information we could find.  Guess how we might feel about continuing to deal with Evolv?  How do you think that cartoon gif of your new customers' throwing a baby's tantrum  worked for expanding  your customer base?  I've little doubt that it made the twelve-year-old who posted it giggle, but many might ask why you are letting a middle-schooler so arrogantly and repeatedly insult your customers who have quite legitimate questions.

Thanks for the the information, Evolv.  Seriously.  We've been looking forward to it.  We've paid money for for the promise of it.

But why do we need to wade through this insulting cesspool to get it?

Thank you, again, Joe M., sorry you had to communicate through such an unprofessional outlet.

When folks ask you about buying a DNA device, link them to this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@James I don't know how to go back to old versions. And I'm running international windows.  I doubt its software, or I wouldn't b the only one, that's what's so confusing, it ACTS time software, cause scribe used to work AND my cable and connection currently work.  But if its not hardware, y am I the only one with the issue?

6 hours ago, Pur3impulse said:

@James I don't know how to go back to old versions. And I'm running international windows.  I doubt its software, or I wouldn't b the only one, that's what's so confusing, it ACTS time software, cause scribe used to work AND my cable and connection currently work.  But if its not hardware, y am I the only one with the issue?

Just installing the previous versions of EScribe should do it. 

10 hours ago, longtimevaper said:

Thank you, Joe M. for starting this thread. 

Joe M. asked a question many of us have, a completely valid question, a question Evolv had invited and sold not only directly in interviews (DJLSB, etc), but also through its vendors who have already been advertising "Replay" (i.e.  DNA TC that works).  Joe M. not only requested the information politely, but excitedly - the kind of customer attitude any vendor wants.  I had much the same feeling until I read this thread.

Even after your forum attacked Joe M. for not being appropriately <strike>patient</strike> worshipful, he not only remained polite, he went out of his way to be a good sport.   But during your fanboys' attacks on Joe M. , many others like myself have checked in on this thread (check the hits) in an attempt to get information - the only source of updated  information we could find.  Guess how we might feel about continuing to deal with Evolv?  How do you think that cartoon gif of your new customers' throwing a baby's tantrum  worked for expanding  your customer base?  I've little doubt that it made the twelve-year-old who posted it giggle, but many might ask why you are letting a middle-schooler so arrogantly and repeatedly insult your customers who have quite legitimate questions.

Thanks for the the information, Evolv.  Seriously.  We've been looking forward to it.  We've paid money for for the promise of it.

But why do we need to wade through this insulting cesspool to get it?

Thank you, again, Joe M., sorry you had to communicate through such an unprofessional outlet.

When folks ask you about buying a DNA device, link them to this thread.

Hey LongTimeVaper:

WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that, GREATLY APPRECIATED!  

You said EXACTLY and SUCCINCTLY what I've been thinking through all of this.  

Cheers Bro!

Joe M.

P.S.

NOW, If I can just get this thing working  :-) 

L8R

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, T.A.Nettles,V said:

Have I gotten this to work correctly on power mode? I didn't think it was possible, I just went back to my watts profile and noticed the icon was visible, so I clicked it and it worked! (Little green loop icon to the left of the watts)

PhotoGrid_1525025373637.jpg

IMG_20180429_132009.jpg

It's easier if you used the default theme and change the Name to Replay too. 

Hey retired, 

Thanks for the offer mate 👍, I had just gotten home dog butt tired when I said that,

I have since gotten things squared away and both escribe and the 75C are updated and working very well.  

I just have to keep reminding myself NOT to try updating ANYTHING when I'm THAT tired, just pig-headedness I guess 😁!

L8R

35 minutes ago, Rburke2x said:

I can't get Replay to work on my 75c. I've updated everything and gone to profile 8, clicked the "Replay" options but after applying to my mod, all I see is an empty black box under my Wattage and above the "Settings" on my screen. Can anyone help me?

What wire are you using ?

• Like 1