OK, So WHEN is this NEW software for the 75C coming out?

Joe M.

I didn't use the Theme Designer much so far so no real idea of how to show the replay controls. Are you saying it's possible to use replay without fumbling around in the TD or did you do something?

If it's not too complicated would you be willing to share?

Edit:

just for information - yes I activated Replay for profile 8 and uploaded the settings to the device. It's doing normal TC in that profile though atm, not Replay.

Edited by schnitzel
information

2 minutes ago, schnitzel said:

I didn't use the Theme Designer much so far so no real idea of how to show the replay controls. Are you saying it's possible to use replay without fumbling around in the TD or did you do something?

If it's not too complicated would you be willing to share?

Hi Man,

When you have downloaded the service Pack (15) just go to the Themes Tab- select {Default Theme}  - upload to device- then go to General tab and check 'Profile 8'

5ae420d17cad3_Screenshot2018-04-2808_18_18.thumb.png.d95ad508c2fa82d87473614d50d9ed36.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You have to be in developer mode I believe. In the menubar you go to "Help"->"About Escribe" and then click on the evolv logo until the window closes. Now you're in developer mode and in addition to "viable coils" and "dubious coils" you now have "unlikely coils" in the mod tab and in the profiles you have a new checkbox for PK under the Replay checkbox (you need both).

Here's a vid from a German guy showing how to do it (the language isn't important, he shows what to do on screen anyways)

Edited by schnitzel

6 hours ago, HPloco said:

Now to modify my themes for replay. Any advise out there?

Same as yourself, I have my own theme but obviously without Replay . I have had a quick look but can't work out how to add Replay to mine . I'd imagine I'll have to have a look around the web and try to find step by step instructions .

Athanase you need to reset to default. If it still doesn't work you will need to download the default Evolve theme. And make sure you tick REPLAY. I had an issue on two of my DNA75C devices and all I did was save the configuration of one of my devices that did work and then reloaded it onto the problem device and all was well. Does this make sense?

If you are still battling give me your email address and I will email you the config file that worked for me.

• Like 2

For those with theme problems, go to this post from above

There's 2 major steps for getting replay on your 75c

1. firmware upgrade

2. replay enabled theme upload (the default theme will do, some 250c themes may work as well)

If you have done that and enabled replay in at least one profile you're good to go (don't forget to use a temp-compatible coil material or it won't let you use replay)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobFisher είπε:

Athanase you need to reset to default. If it still doesn't work you will need to download the default Evolve theme. And make sure you tick REPLAY. I had an issue on two of my DNA75C devices and all I did was save the configuration of one of my devices that did work and then reloaded it onto the problem device and all was well. Does this make sense?

If you are still battling give me your email address and I will email you the config file that worked for me.

Thank you very much!!!

3 hours ago, Jonski said:

Same as yourself, I have my own theme but obviously without Replay . I have had a quick look but can't work out how to add Replay to mine . I'd imagine I'll have to have a look around the web and try to find step by step instructions .

I'm going to fiddle with a couple of the 250c themes and the default describe theme. Maybe it's as easy as copy paste?

8 minutes ago, HPloco said:

Maybe it's as easy as copy paste?

I doubt it, but maybe my jiggerypoking skills need an upgrade as well. I looked at several 250c themes and tried to reproduce the Replay screen in the default Lost Vape 75c theme (I believe it's Daniel's theme) to no avail. A random 250c theme I tried didn't work (replay was "off" and couldn't turn it on), another 250c theme worked when I installed it (the one from dna200.de German site) but the default one is a bit simpler to use so I'm with that atm.

I'm not very good with the theme designer though so I don't rule out someone else having more luck with it.