Please share websites to buy or preorder 250c

Juvenile43

On 4/7/2018 at 7:06 AM, Neilshaw1980 said:

My think vape finder arrived this morning 

20180407_120448.jpg

A question for you and anyone else who purchased a thinkvape finder. How is that working for you? Any issues? A problem I have with the paranormal is battery life. So 3 batteries sound better to me. However, I would like to know what problems have you or anyone else faced with the Finder 250c.

Arrived Monday, I'm really liking this chip. Going from EScribe 1.5 to sp 15 is Pita tho,  gonna miss EScribe 1.5. 

(They have them in stock at 2fdeal, shipped the 26th, arrived this week) 2fdeal is listing 3/4 finder dna250c "in stock"

IMG_1501.JPG

Edited by Canadianvape
Place for others to buy as well

Got my Finder 250c in the mail today from China (Aliexpress)... and the damn thing won't fire. I've tried 6 tanks, all of which work on my Smok X-Priv, but get "check atomizer" error about .2 secs after hitting the fire button on the Finder. I've connected to Escribe and updated its firmware, but no luck. Now having to deal with refund/exchange and shipping back to China after impatiently waiting 2+ weeks to get it. Ugh.

Anyone else experienced anything like that? 

3 minutes ago, JediSooner said:

Got my Finder 250c in the mail today from China (Aliexpress)... and the damn thing won't fire. I've tried 6 tanks, all of which work on my Smok X-Priv, but get "check atomizer" error about .2 secs after hitting the fire button on the Finder. I've connected to Escribe and updated its firmware, but no luck. Now having to deal with refund/exchange and shipping back to China after impatiently waiting 2+ weeks to get it. Ugh.

Anyone else experienced anything like that? 

I've experienced something similar with Wismec DNA 250. When I connect it to escribe and click on Analyze atomizer, it cannot read it. So I figured it had to do with 510 pin not going back up all the way. So, to solve this, I unscrewed the pin thingy on the atomizer. I hope that makes sense. 

6 minutes ago, Zak2017 said:

I've experienced something similar with Wismec DNA 250. When I connect it to escribe and click on Analyze atomizer, it cannot read it. So I figured it had to do with 510 pin not going back up all the way. So, to solve this, I unscrewed the pin thingy on the atomizer. I hope that makes sense. 

Yeah, I think I get it.  Unfortunately, none of my tanks have an adjustable 510.  I did test the pin on the Finder itself and it seems to spring back up just fine.  I'll try Analyze Atomizer and see what that tells me.

9 minutes ago, JediSooner said:

Yeah, I think I get it.  Unfortunately, none of my tanks have an adjustable 510.  I did test the pin on the Finder itself and it seems to spring back up just fine.  I'll try Analyze Atomizer and see what that tells me.

Is there a way to tighten the 510 on the finder?  I’m not familiar with how it’s set up

17 minutes ago, NMEones said:

Is there a way to tighten the 510 on the finder?  I’m not familiar with how it’s set up

Nothing other than these 3 Torx screws. I'd need to get a Torx driver to see if they're as tight as they can be.

I probably should've created a thread with my question instead of derailing this one. Sorry OP.

EDIT: Check that.. they are hex screws (not Torx) that are as tight as they can be.

IMG_0604.JPG

Edited by JediSooner

9 hours ago, JediSooner said:

When u take the battery door off is the 510 exposed?  Is there a way to tighten it from there? Again, forgive me... I’m not familiar with the device

9 hours ago, JediSooner said:

When u take the battery door off is the 510 exposed?  Is there a way to tighten it from there? Again, forgive me... I’m not familiar with the device

2 hours ago, NMEones said:

Nope... the top part of the battery housing blocks access to the 510 from the bottom.

• 3 weeks later...

I received my Thinkvape Finder DNA250C a few days ago from 3fvape. Com. Everything works well except for the fire button. I have been using it for about 3 days. The fire button got stuck on me 4 or five times. So far, it only happens when I press the left or top-left side of the fire button. In addition to my question about fixing this, I am asking about the risks associated with this problem if not resolved. 

Edited by Zak2017

Sound like it could be that the actuator (fire button) is sticking because the enclosure opening for the button allows it to stick where the button contacts the enclosure..  The actuator pushes the actual fire switch on the DNA circuit board when pressed.  The actuator is not part of the circuit board.

Contact your vendor for replacement.... a sticking button could be a safety hazard if not addressed if the device is allowed to fire for a long period of time. 

• Like 1