Please share websites to buy or preorder 250c

Juvenile43

23 minutes ago, Neilshaw1980 said:

Think vape commented on their Instagram account saying it will be released today (Friday) 

I have no doubt that Think Vape will be getting them out.  It's just Hotcig (or focalecig, whatever they are called) that I don't believe - at least three people, including me, have received three different stories - I hve no trust in them at this point.  I bought mine for $50 less at 2Fdeal

My order from hotcig now says "order prioritized" under collecting items. Whatever that means. Its just BS that they never listed it as a preorder even though they had none in stock. How long did it take for you to get your refund? For now im gonna keep the order but if there is any other lie i will get out.

1 hour ago, Juvenile43 said:

My order from hotcig now says "order prioritized" under collecting items. Whatever that means. Its just BS that they never listed it as a preorder even though they had none in stock. How long did it take for you to get your refund? For now im gonna keep the order but if there is any other lie i will get out.

They haven't refunded yet. Sent me an email asking if I wanted to wait til next week. I said no, refund me now. I am also paying $50 less at 2fdeal.

As soon as I saw this I ordered since I wanted that version paranormal from a reputable US vendor, in stock, and non-preorder. Thank you subohm.

https://www.vapordna.com/Lost-Vape-Paranormal-Dual-18650-DNA-250C-Box-Mod-p/lvp250.htm

VaporDNA (CA), Elementvape (CA), & Eciggity (HI), were the three US based vendors I was watching (that had stock) and they all sold out extreamly fast! 

Edited by AnytimeR
Forgot to quote

On 3/26/2018 at 12:44 AM, AnytimeR said:

Same as op I am also in the US and am surprised there are not more US vendors offering preorder as one UK site says available as of 3/30 already.

UK  one:

https://steamisland.com/collections/side-bar-brands/products/paranormal-dna250c-by-lost-vape

That's where I ordered a Paranormal.  Cleared customs on Monday and should be here in a day or two.

Ginger Vapes has the 2x20700 squonker at:  https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-mod-classic-dna250c-bf-squonk-dual-20700-with-evolv-dna250c-temperature-control/  Received my black one from the pre-order today.  They currently show blue in stock.

Edited by LeeWB3

Well for all who cancelled probly a good idea. This is the latest update. 

Dear valued customer,
Thanks for your support on HOTECIG,  the supplier informed us the item 67151 has been released delay after the Hiking holiday, would you like to wait? then we will ship the package as soon as it is in stock. have a nice day

Fair enough, but 2800 mAh is still tiny.  A single 18650 VTC6 is 3000.  (Yes, I know precisely why they are actually not directly comparable, but it's close enough to make the point).  I already have plenty of DNA200 and 250s that I simply don't use because the battery is too small to leave the house with.

20 minutes ago, LeeWB3 said:

Fair enough, but 2800 mAh is still tiny.  A single 18650 VTC6 is 3000.  (Yes, I know precisely why they are actually not directly comparable, but it's close enough to make the point).  I already have plenty of DNA200 and 250s that I simply don't use because the battery is too small to leave the house with.

That's 2800mah per cell. So it'd be like having 4 2800mah 18650s. Great battery life.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chokeslam said:

That's 2800mah per cell. So it'd be like having 4 2800mah 18650s. Great battery life.

In that case I retract my objection.  I looked at the battery stats and assumed they must be reporting total (MaxAmps site isn't clear) because the battery size and weight just didn't seem big enough to support that much juice.

4 2800 mAh batteries IS a lot.