"replay" rumor mill's already turning

Podunk Steam

8 minutes ago, Milu90 said:

Hey ive changed one of my therions 250 to an paranormal 75c becouse of replay.

But also wanted the 100watt preheat. so ive read here that i need an new theme for the 100watt preheat function? Ive done the instructions for the boost, but im new to the color chipset.. i only can handle right just with dna250 at the moment.

so were i can get such a boost theme for the 100watt function? 

Thx

You need EScribe Suite 2.0 SP6 from here :

This will give you the boost option in escribe

Check out this video :

I'm using the default DJLSB theme for my Lost Vape Mirage 75c

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Milu90 said:

Thx.. yes the setup ive already made .. but i was confused because someone telled something about new theme packs for this.

i will check out the vid..

thx

I'm using a theme like this :

The boost / preheat function is at the bottom in the middle

Just watched YouTube video interview of Brandon & Dean the Vaping Biker.  Apparently, the DNA 250c boards have been shipped to manufacturers (China?) These Mods will be released in the upcoming week or weeks.  The focus will be on the DNA250C for the immediate future......... then the ‘Replay’ 75c escribe update is to be released.  

I’m guessing 3 weeks or longer before we see anything for the DNA75c Replay availability.

• Like 1

Oh ok.. yeah nice, still cant wait xD man hopefully the release comes sooner than in 3 weeks. How i unterstand it, the dna75c fw update will came at the same time, the new chips are released. Or a bit sooner. I always hope sooner :) 

• Like 1

Today. If not today, then tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then the day after tomorrow..... etc... continue progression until update is published. I'm willing to bet that it comes before the end of the calendar year.

Edited by bigbells

I watched 'Vaping Biker' last evening who was interviewing Brandon about the 250C with 'replay'. When asked about the release for the 75C, Brandon stated the 250C would be released for public sales this next week, and following the 'roll out' of the 250C, and making sure everything was proceeding smoothly, then release the firmware upgrade for the 75C . Brandon indicated the 250C release was, in fact,  revolving around Chinese New Year, and that they were suppose to be 'back at work' Monday.

So, the release of 75C firmware upgrade? My guess towards the end of this month, or sometime next month.

Patiently waiting...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Podunk Steam said:

Are we there yet? (:

No not yet it will be after 250c lands or could effect there sales im assuming

On 22/02/2018 at 1:18 PM, Hearts said:

You are quite talented, I have no hope in building my own mod.

Yes, I’m really looking forward to it when its available. In case I miss the announcement of the “Replay” mod be available can you please let me know? Thanks! 

Im on version 2.0 sp6 , that was last time i updated to get boost mode on escribe and 1.1 sp 26 for my dna 75c so not seen the replay yet this was for boost mode an was hidden in setting somewhere maybe I'm not looking in correct place if its out but did not think it was yet 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, znapr said:

I'm waiting impatiently to try this. The 75C and 250C have very similar firmware. I believe once the 250C is out there and hasn't got any major issues we will see a 75C version. Would love a beta version to try out asap :D

Same here, an early firmware release on the 75C could feasibly iron out any issues faster than on the 250C, based on there being so many 75C units out there - but what do I know?! :citrus:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ctFlyman said:

Just got my new Mirage75c. The box says “replay feature” on it but I see no indication of replay in the instructions or on the device... what’s up with that? Firmware appears to be 1.1 version.

Perhaps when in production, they thought the “replay” will be rolled out by the time the mods reach customers? As far as we know Evolv is still working on it & are working on rolling out the 250C first at the same time as programming the upgrade for the 75C’s. I think when its available via Escribe everyone with a 75c will have access to it. 

58 minutes ago, jorisd1980 said:

I do wonder if the replay feature is gonna be a game changer for regular mtl vaping as well, since I mainly see the benefits for sqoinking for now. I'd love to try it though.

TC is a game changer imho for any type of vaping it just wasn't implemented correctly. Replay seems to work better, especially since it seems to be more forgiving and works more reliably; it's going to be pretty big.

• Like 1