"replay" rumor mill's already turning

Podunk Steam

This replay will rock on dna sqounker mods , like therion and other Custom mods , using power mode with a TC like protection from dry hits will make it really shine , 

Nearly bought the LV mirage myself , but got my eye on a freehand S  at moment , but will be picking up mirage after that ,and possibly make a 250c sqounker later , 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Benley73 said:

This replay will rock on dna sqounker mods , like therion and other Custom mods , using power mode with a TC like protection from dry hits will make it really shine , 

Nearly bought the LV mirage myself , but got my eye on a freehand S  at moment , but will be picking up mirage after that ,and possibly make a 250c sqounker later , 

You are quite talented, I have no hope in building my own mod.

Yes, I’m really looking forward to it when its available. In case I miss the announcement of the “Replay” mod be available can you please let me know? Thanks! 

39 minutes ago, Ric said:

When REPLAY becomes available (hopefully soon!!!) How do we download it to our devices????? How will we know???

I’m thinking Youtube peeps will announce it & on here I’m sure someone will.  You have to download the “International Escribe” & I’m not entirely sure but I’m thinking there will be a link.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VapingBad said:

Firm Ware, software that written on to chip as opposed to software that is loaded at runtime, but don't worry about that just download the update when it comes.

Ive got FW25 at mo on therion dna75c. Is that the latest? And will new (26?) just “appear” on escribe? Or will i have to update escribe? Change theme too? Sorry for all the questions!!!