"replay" rumor mill's already turning

Podunk Steam

11 hours ago, znapr said:

Does it matter? Just download the International version.

This replay feature sounds very intriguing. I can sort of guess what they're doing but very curious to try it out. Sucks that my boards USB isn't working and I can't update it :(

I'm new to the DNA chips as of two days ago.  Just saw this feature but have a US board.  Are you saying that it is possible to load the international version because I'd really like this feature?

2 hours ago, mmag05 said:

I'm new to the DNA chips as of two days ago.  Just saw this feature but have a US board.  Are you saying that it is possible to load the international version because I'd really like this feature?

Yes the feature isn't out yet. But you can just download the International Version of Escribe.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb mmag05:

AFAIK there is no US board - there are two versions of software and firmwares - for the US market and the int ones! Who will hold you up - doing things the way you do? ;-) 

So - if the int version is released .............................................................

18 hours ago, Rburke2x said:

Any indication as to when the "Replay" feature will be released? And am I correct in saying that if I have the 75c and in the U.S. will I be able to use the international version to download the feature into my mod?

Yes.

Has anyone used the 100w boost and pre heat yet m

For 75c been out since December , im waiting on the Replay myself to try , 

Only installed the boost on one of 75c mods since its a dual cell 

the Single cell 75c 100w boost just wont be worth using battery will need swapping out every hour or less, 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hearts said:

Just ordered a Lost Vape Therion Dna 75C can’t wait for the “Replay” firmware. Sounds intriguing!

Nice one.

Picked up a Lost Vape Mirage last week, had no idea about the replay function before ordering it, looks like a game changer

• Like 1