Dna 250c

Zaptear

2 timer siden, 67exec skrev:

That micro usb is a waste, they just as well have put a mini usb or a good old usb-A. USB-C is current tech, evolv is supposed to be bleeding edge

I agree. I'm a little disappointed they didn't go with usb-c. I also wish the screen was a little bit larger. 🤔☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Im surprised Evolv is staying silent about its own products.  Seems unprofessional.

If Evolv wants to surprise us, it’s a little too late, the cat is out of the bag. Evolv should step to the plate and acknowledge it’s customers.

I’ll be honest, imho Evolvs behavior is disappointing.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 5:41 AM, KGB7 said:

Im surprised Evolv is staying silent about its own products.  Seems unprofessional.

If Evolv wants to surprise us, it’s a little too late, the cat is out of the bag. Evolv should step to the plate and acknowledge it’s customers.

I’ll be honest, imho Evolvs behavior is disappointing.

Say the same to Apple, regarding the mysterious silence around new products, :) LOL...

1 hour ago, omghax said:

I thought ThinkVape said on Instagram their Finder 250C would have a USB-C? I could be wrong, just what I thought I had read/saw.

Also, that's funny to me because I always compare Evolv to others as the Apple of e-cigs :P 

Thanks

Evolv isnt generally known for using 5+ yr old tech and selling it to you as the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread for the next 3-5yrs. That's been the Apple business model for a long time. Although the decision to use micro usb instead of type c is really making me wonder about Evolv.

• Like 2