Dna 250c

Zaptear

I'm seriously praying for usb type-c and 3a charging. This is could be a huge board for new vapor and experienced vapors alike, but it's basically 2018 and type-c is the new standard. Pc, Mac, and Android devices either have or are working to adopt this. Micro usb is quickly going the way of the old mini usb.

2 minutes ago, dylang919 said:

I thought the 75c uses the new usb C.  If so, then this new board definitely will.  Evolv should have pulled out all the stops on this one. This should reign supreme for a while.

75c uses micro usb. But type-c has been on the 550j for like a year now

Not saying it’s bad to use the board i use lipo unraglated as well it’s just something I have been doing from when I started vaping 

but seeing u need that ubs jacks to last for updates and for profliles my choice is not to over use the ubs Jack is all 

Edited by Zaptear

If the device and board is well-made (not some cheap Chinese shit), and has at lest 2A charging option - why not charge it? We use phone's usb/lightning jacks every day, and nothing happens.

And I have no idea why do vapers think that $20 - $30 LitoKala or Nitecore won't die while charging 4 batteries, but $100+ device with 2-3 batteries won't handle charging.

I'd prefer to have a USB C on DNA board and possibility for 3-5A charging. That will allow me to change batteries in my device only 2-3 times per year, when I buy new ones... :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dylang919 said:

We might see the USB-C, but I doubt anything over 2 Amps.  Look at the 75c, Evolv gave it 9 volts but only 1 amp charging.  Never heard the reason behind that.

MARKETING TRICKS: 2A will be upgrade that makes you buy 75C.v.2 board :)

Edited by iAlexander

• 2 weeks later...