Weak battery on new boxer 20700 mod dna75c

Moncrieffey

2 hours ago, robert ferragamo said:

try using a 18650 battery if u have adaptor i have had this happen to me just try 18650 sony vct 5a are just as good

Shouldn't need to use an adaptor, if this was going to happen then why not just make a mod for an 18650?! I still can't get mine to work properly. 300 quid down the drain. 

57 minutes ago, Amw86 said:

I still have the problem with a .25 build, but not until the battery is about 35%. How high do I have to build to not run into this lol

Could it be now at 35% charge the battery can't supply what the 0.25 coil is asking for at the wattage setting you are using and needs to be charged.

From the 75C datasheet we see:

Weak Battery: The battery needs to be charged, or a higher amp rated battery needs to be used. If this happens, the DNA 75C will continue to fire the atomizer, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Weak Battery message will continue to display for a few seconds after the end of the puff.

• 8 months later...

If you still haven't fixed this I have a fix I have a marvec DNA75c squonk 21700 go into escribe>option>user interface click on advanced.
Then click on mod tab change cell soft cut off to 2.5v instead of 2.75. you can change continuous amps and peak amps as well to how much amps your particular battery is rated according to mooch's tests