Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75c

Gary T.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all  :relaxed: I' m new on this forum .

I like this DNA  Evolv 75 c.

I already have 2 Hcigar vt75 color ... And I wait a paranormal ( preorder the 12 September ) silver black with brown leather .I hope I will get it before Christmas lol xD

I hope also I will not have problem with it ...Well wait and see.

I wish you a very nice day to all .

For me it 's time to bed lol ... 01.04 AM in France :)

3 minutes ago, retird said:

Did you look on the Appearance Screen in the Theme Designer?  At the bottom of the page :"Fading" heading.....

i did not...will check that....thank you 

edit

i found it again thank you very much :)

Edited by randy mc

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know room temp is calculated from mod internal temperature. You have to play with Case Static Temp Rise parameter in Escribe mod menu to have a reasonable room temperature.

Short story : if measured room temp is high , increase that parameter , vice versa if it is lower than real room temp.

But wait for more experienced users feedback ....

19 minutes ago, truckman said:

One question please: the room temperature values in info are live? Does it have to show the actual temperature of the area we are in? I ask because I see that this has a large deviation from the actual ambient temperature.

Running the case analyzer in Escribe should get you the values you need...battery needs to be at 50% or less...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, truckman said:

Thanks guys but I could not do anything. The temperature that mod shows me is always higher than normal somewhere at 6-8 Celsius and I do not see it changing with changes to Case Static Temp Rise

mine display correct room temperature only when cold or first time after battery insertion. when i start to vape board and room temp go higher.

• 2 months later...

Just purchased a lost vape paranormal dna 75c online and awaiting delivery and need to purchase batteries. Could anyone help me out as to what batteries would suit?

I currently vape mtl at 17 watts on a cool fire plus using a 1.5 ohm coil in an aspire nautilus x. 

Would like to get a similar vape with as long of a battery life as possible before becoming more adventurous with this new mod.

Edited by Duffs6

11 hours ago, Duffs6 said:

Just purchased a lost vape paranormal dna 75c online and awaiting delivery and need to purchase batteries. Could anyone help me out as to what batteries would suit?

I currently vape mtl at 17 watts on a cool fire plus using a 1.5 ohm coil in an aspire nautilus x. 

Would like to get a similar vape with as long of a battery life as possible before becoming more adventurous with this new mod.

Hello, yes i use 2 vtc6 and the battery life is great :)

Received my Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75C from FastTech about 7 months ago. One of the wood panels will not lock in place as magnet incorrectly installed (possible counterfeit?). Carbon fiber panels OK. Vaped in Watts until last week then decided to try TC with 316L coils in OBS Engine RTA. Works in TC mode for about 5 minutes - then enters temp protection. Read post about removing 510 connector and re-soldering connection. Not interested in opening an expensive mod to fix a manufacturing issue. Will limit its use to Watt mode and never buy another Lost Vape product. Too bad as I love the look and feel of the Paranormal DNA 75C. Threaded that same OBS Engine to a Smok Alien and TC works OK. 

I have a Tesla Steampunk 120 that I love (except for the battery door that pops open frequently). Looking at the new Tesla Punk 220 which is priced competitively. 

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2018 at 11:58 AM, xian40 said:

hi there, using the same tank on this new mod, any 3000mah 18650 like samsung 30q, lg hg2 or sony vtc6 will fit perfectly. you will obtain approx 650 puffs using 2 bat in parralel.

what is your battery profile? do you have the csv so i can download it? im having troubles with mt paranormal 76c batteries, they dont last too long. 

i dont use csv battery profile. csv dont give you longer battery runtime, it is just related to the battery icon status on the mod screen. play with screen delay and timeout in theme editor, it will help runtime. i get better runtime on 75c than regular 75.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xian40 said:

i dont use csv battery profile. csv dont give you longer battery runtime, it is just related to the battery icon status on the mod screen. play with screen delay and timeout in theme editor, it will help runtime. i get better runtime on 75c than regular 75.

thank you i will try that out1

51 minutes ago, xian40 said:

can you tell me what yours are currently at?

mine is set to,

active time 30s

Idle time 0s

Fade-in Time 1s

Fade-out time2.98s

like i said im using dna75c paranormal with samsung 30q batteries....