check atomizer message after SP23

jhdelamain

On 7/23/2017 at 5:45 AM, giz_60 said:

In Escribe...'Tools > Apply Service Pack'...

Ok, I've been getting errors saying shorted and or temp protected even though I'm using same atomizer. This only began after I said yes to the upgrade on 1st use of escribe.  The only way around it has been to unscrew the atomizer till I don't get the error messages, it used to work fine screwed all the way down. Will doing the apply service pack do away with the theme I chose? Real name is Sean and thanks for any help!

On 7/23/2017 at 6:47 PM, James said:

Does this happen in other profiles, or just Watts? Thanks!

I've been noticing it happens in SS, I used to use just watts but I added Kanthal to the materials since I use only Vaporesso ccell Kanthal, thought it was solved until after few puffs it started doing it again, only slightly unscrewing it stops it giving the shorted or temp protected even with temp protect off. I'm wondering if Evolve modified it due to the battery explosive issues with HCigar mods, nothing gets hot unless I'm taking too many puffs then base of atomizer gets hot. Are you aware of the window that come up if you do the escribe analyze atomizer which says that they've had issues with the ohms drifting in and out of range with atomizers screwed down too much or not enough? that stop when you unscrew it for me at least. What's the point of having a lock ohms or a no temp protect if they both do nothing?

21 minutes ago, Pjr said:

Hi! 

My paranormal mod displays 0.00 volts while firing. Then it will display the correct voltage after awhile it goes back to zero volts but it's firing. This is scary. Anyone having the same issue?

I would go to the Theme Designer in Escribe & check that field to see what voltage value is being applied there...there are voltage values from several different sources available to display...

• Like 1