check atomizer message after SP23

jhdelamain

Hi there, 
I`ve bought the VT 75c from Hcigar about 2 days ago. Everything was working flawlessly. After updating to the latest service pack (SP23), I've been getting a check atomizer message and the mod is not working anymore. 
Is there anyway i can downgrade the firmware to check if its a software issue? Where can i find the file for downgrade? 

I`ve tried a lot of different atomizers, changed battery... same thing. 

IMG_2067.JPG

• 1 month later...

Nothing new... after downgrading to sp22 everything got back to normal, but ive tried uploading to sp25 and got the check atomizer message again! And now the file for the sp 22 is not avaiable through escribe. 

Got in touch with support and they told me i had to send the mod to get fixed. Since im from Brasil and the shipping costs are way expansive, its sitting there, no use for it...

Am 20.9.2017 um 19:57 schrieb Lowbytes:

With all of my DNA75C i´m on the latest SP - without any Problems (Only vaping in TC Mode) 

So i wonder why others having problems! Beside this fact i also wonder about the "silence" from Evolv........

Lowbite, Can you Send me a copy of your .ecig? Mayby from a Therion?

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Thunderhawk:

Lowbite, Can you Send me a copy of your .ecig? Mayby from a Therion?

We´d already tried it via Facebook - For all native german speaking - you can also visit the German DNA Crew on Facebook - btw. My real name is Michael Brandt so feel free to contact me!