DNA 250C?

dylang919

4 minutes ago, Chief Grey Bear said:

I personally would like a dual or tri-cell 18650 format design over a lipo. I have no experience with lipo batteries nor do I think the general public does not saying I wouldn't be able to learn but think I'm keep it more mainstream to cover all users.

Oh most definitely , Its so much easier to just swap cells out than using built-in lipos theres down time whilst re-charching, 

It also depends on capacity of lipos , i use all types , as long as you set the cut off of lipo right there pretty good not a much of drop off as much as the 18650s ,  its just an inbuilt cells not much  different than triple 18650s , unless using in Pwn an such then can go crazy high wattage with high amps output too, 

imkind of looking forward to the newer cells , dual 20650s LG,s an such higher capacity and amps for just 2mm wider than 18650s there looking very promising

Oh that's exciting, I was wondering if they were gonna up the wattage seeing as it's around ~300 on the market now... but 400?! I hope to see some awesome mods on the market soon, but makes me wonder why Micro-USB instead of USB-C?

I'm really hopin' for some nice LiPo mods, I hate how big these 3-4 cell battery cases get :/ and I'm lazy.

Thanks

28 minutes ago, retird said:

Question for you USB-c users....

I just replaced a dead computer and the new one has a usb-c connection also....  What is the advantage of the  C Connector as opposed to the micro usb?  THX   

I have an SX Mini Q Class with a dead USB-C port and it's my understanding YiHi has discontinued the use of USB C ports on their mods for reliability reasons. On other forums a number of other users have had issues with USB C ports in the Q Class. So there may be reliability issues with USB C ports used for mods perhaps due to juice etc.

• Confused 1

My wife's lg g5 has a usb-c and it will turn 2 in July and gets a cord hooked to it At least 3 times a day everyday, and it shows no sign of giving out. She has worn out 1 aftermarket cord that she uses in the car and at work. But the factory cord that get used at home is still going strong. It be inclined to say the issues with the type c port is probably with yihi's supplier