Windows 10 Incompatibility

vaporlips

OK, I bit the bullet and installed Windows 10 Home version, 64 bit (upgraded from Win 8.1) on one of my laptops this morning.  Using latest EScribe and 7/29/15 firmware and it is working great.  Device Monitor using Live View has done everything I have asked of it. Everything I have tried throughout EScribe is responsive.  Nothing special with the laptop and it is wireless connected to my home network.  I did turn off Wireless Sense in Windows 10 during configuration and set Chrome as default browser instead of Edge.  

I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64.  I did the in-place upgrade from 8.1 Pro x64.

Across all the versions I still have from Beta and the most recent ones, I don't think any of them with profiles worked.  The only one I KNOW worked was a very early one pre-profile.

Feel free to DM me for more details or if there's anything you want me to try, James!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Working fine for me on Win 10 - X64 Single Language Edition / Un Activated (Bootcamped Mac Pro Retina - El Capitan) and Win 8 - X32 Pro (Crappy Lenovo Thinkpad)

Just a thought I did have an innitial problem with ecig stats hanging when first used on the Thinkpad maybe try disabling that.