new DNA200 Box from HotCig – the Ti200 Box

TrueVapers

As you sit straight on Review for DX200 and writes that this is currently the only DNA200 Box of HotCig family (until now that is also correct) and whoosh a new box comes on the market. It revolves around the Ti200, which is the thinnest DNA200 box on the market.

With a small degree of only 88 * 45 * 24 mm, this is very, very narrow, and I am of course anticipate wonder how Hotcig want to then realize that with the battery? Currently, there are only a preliminary picture of the finished titanium box, but more later on, when they reach the public.

I am very excited, because as you can see it in the photo, there will be replaceable battery pack again. But let us leave and surprise and wait to turn up new specs.

http://dna200.eu/neue-dna200-box-von-hotcig-die-ti200-box/

vaping wizard said:

[QUOTE=amokmobius]their representative given me the retail price would be around 230USD

attachment is comparison of the mod with VS dna200 and sx mini ML

They told me that's a "estimated" price, and the latest official price I was told is $199. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you , that sounds more reasonable 

amokmobius said:

[QUOTE=vaping wizard][QUOTE=amokmobius]their representative given me the retail price would be around 230USD

attachment is comparison of the mod with VS dna200 and sx mini ML

They told me that's a "estimated" price, and the latest official price I was told is $199. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you , that sounds more reasonable [/QUOTE]

Yes, as it's Titanium Alloy and even smaller than Vaporshark, the price is OK for me.