How can you tell it's balancing the cells?

dwcraig1

OSvaper said:

Here it is. After that it gets to the 4.15V and slowly drop to 4.12V-4.13V111111.png

The battery cell 2 looks bad, see how much more the voltage drops than the other 2 cells, it is just possible there is a connection issue, but I think the battery is much more likely to be the issue and IMO the next step is to replace battery if you built it or return the device.

I would stop it.  the battery analyser will not work correctly with cell 2 dropping a lot more than the other two. if you have another Lipo you could try connecting that and see if it does the same, if it does it is a bad connection somewhere or a duff chip. 
if it doesn't do the same it is the battery.

take it back to where you got it from is my advice

few more questions;
what mod is it and how long have you had it

VapingBad said:

[QUOTE=OSvaper]Here it is. After that it gets to the 4.15V and slowly drop to 4.12V-4.13V111111.png

The battery cell 2 looks bad, see how much more the voltage drops than the other 2 cells, it is just possible there is a connection issue, but I think the battery is much more likely to be the issue and IMO the next step is to replace battery if you built it or return the device.[/QUOTE]bad lipo pack my friend. replace. battery analyzer is not what the name implies. it should be battery watt hour analyzer. all the battery analyzer does is give you the usable capacity, in watt hours, of your battery by discharging it. at the end of the test, the analyzer will tell you the watt hours of your battery which you then input for your battery meter to make it accurate.