TrueVapers

Rick and Morty DNA200 Theme

Bayk1ll said:

wish it had more than just their faces... not really worth it lol

It's a solid design that doesn't so desperately try to make each screen unique, even when it means that quality is traded for variety. Besides that, variety is not the only thing that makes a theme "worth it lol", nor does everyone want it. Another plus is that the designer took the time to make/convert it to black and white, unlike the grayscale themes I see too often.

24 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

That very first site listed, at the bottom of the image, works 

The themes section for dna200 sends me to the evolv dna forum and it does not have this theme there

On 1/19/2016 at 2:49 AM, Skeptikel said:
Bayk1ll said:

wish it had more than just their faces... not really worth it lol

It's a solid design that doesn't so desperately try to make each screen unique, even when it means that quality is traded for variety. Besides that, variety is not the only thing that makes a theme "worth it lol", nor does everyone want it. Another plus is that the designer took the time to make/convert it to black and white, unlike the grayscale themes I see too often.

How has this worked for you? 

So i put the theme onto the paranormal 166 250(not the 250c) and in TC mode it continuously red "off" so i ended up restoring back to factory and now working fine. Just figured i'd give a heads up but i could also be doing something wrong. LMK, if thats the case thanks guys