valld

Feature request - swap Temperature with Watts on screen and controls

You raise some good points Mike. And while the Device Monitor is super cool and all. But I don't know if it could detect a spike say a thousandth of a second. I am guessing just by observing it that it might not pick up any faster than say a tenth of a second. It is hard to judge from the computer monitor how fast it is capable of. It might just boil down to the abilities of your computer (or the speed of the USB port, whichever is the bottleneck).

I have four oscilloscopes and I should do some testing when I have some time to kill. As it would be interesting even for a very brief instant in time if it does slam the coil at 200 watts.

I think, with regard to catastrophic failure, it all comes down to - how fast does that fuse blow.

Been vaping on the DNA200 since about August/September of last year, have built dozens of mods, have a half dozen in my own stable, have never seen nor heard of a reason to be concerned about a blow-out yet.

But then - to each their own vape.........

(4) profiles now have a "Temperature Dominant" option, making temperature the main adjustment for a profile if you want to do so

Holy hell - I totally missed that update for like 3 months!!! 

I really like this feature.

Many thanks to evolv for adding it :)