Supercheap DNA 200 Mod for £78 ?

Indi

So I was trolling through Gearbest this morning and bumped into this , the Thinkvape Dna 200 at £78 , that is super cheap even if it is a bit blergh looking and a wrongly advertised 4500mah battery lol
Anyone looking for a cheap DNA 200 this may be the way to go ?
Not sure if I can post links so just search you'll find it

Lee

I'd question what the holes are around the 510. If you plan on using an RDA, those look as though they'd fill up with juice should you over drip. With them hardly putting any money into the box itself for the price, I would also expect poor soldering and cheap wiring. You may want to make sure you'll be able to re-solder anything if you accidentally drop it and something comes loose, but you get what you pay for. In the end, all this is just speculation. It may be a good mod.

No your probly absolutly right but they do find it very dishonrable to weltch on a deal, so if you order a pallet load you will get it. Even if they are all fecking terrible. By the look of the photos theyve got one stuck up a tree, give em a bid on that one see if ya can get a bit of dizzy..lol

• 7 months later...

Guys if your talking about the Panzer DNA 200 by Think Vape it's an excellent mod. Really comfortable to hold, rubberised finish, easy to fire with either your finger or thumb and it's very well made. The 510 is very good and every tank fits and looks good on this mod. Buttons are really nice, everything about this mod speaks quality, yes there are a few cons:- the modular case is solid but the screws holding them are tiny but function well, you would only unscrew them when you eventually need to change the battery pack. The groves on the top can become dirt traps but are very easily cleaned with a thin damp cloth and a small screwdriver! That's the only two cons neither should put you off buying one of these mods. As for the battery pack, they are pretty close to 1500 mah and last pretty good, one of the larger lipo packs compared to other DNA200 mods. Watch Daniels review djlsbvapes on YouTube, very good review and informative.