Screen going crazy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be able to fire without the screen connected if the fuse hasn't blown!
obviously you will have a little difficulty knowing when its unlocked, but connected to escribe you should still be able to set it to an atty and adjust your heat and power..........
if you can change your screen you shouldn't have to much difficulty testing the fuse, possibly even replacing the fuse..

ryanflynn997 said:

no it does not still vape. but what do i do in escribe to see if it's just the screen ? i'm new to the dna200 board since i just got this lavabox

While connected to EScribe, under the Themes tab, just pick one of the screens and select Capture. That shows you what is supposed to be on the screen right now. That way you can see what is going on with the DNA200.

UPDATE: retird replied while I was typing. That is a good thing to do as well.

ryanflynn997 said:

Thanks guys! But ill have to let you know a little later since I fudged my computer up trying to download escribe. When I wiggle my screen around it works for a split second

You know, that screen ribbon is attached to the board by a ZIF connector. If the latch became just a tad loose or the ribbon somehow got pulled a little, reseating it might clear it up. Although if the ribbon failed because it was being pitched my the fire button... well then you need a new screen.

• 4 months later...

I have the same issue and I am completely fed up with evolv and the whole DNA stuff.
3 weeks ago my Lost Vape Duo DNA200 stopped working (says only "Check battery") and yesterday the DNA75 in my Encom "New Beast" only shows a black screen. 
I am really annoyed that devices which cost 2-3x more than a SMOK box mod are unusable without any reason. 

martini3k1 said:

I have the same issue and I am completely fed up with evolv and the whole DNA stuff.
3 weeks ago my Lost Vape Duo DNA200 stopped working (says only "Check battery") and yesterday the DNA75 in my Encom "New Beast" only shows a black screen. 
I am really annoyed that devices which cost 2-3x more than a SMOK box mod are unusable without any reason. 

Could the Beast be in "stealth" mode?