Install dna200 on RX2/3

DrDitto

The 2/3 won't work with the battery cover off with either configuration. In 2, because it is an incomplete circuit without the jump terminals, in 3, because the 3rd battery is in the cover, itself. This has peaked my curiosity. Can you get the big screen on the RX200s and 2/3's to work with an evolv chip? If so, is it a horizontal screen, or vertical stacked, like these RX models?

Let me try  explain me in a technical matter.
The two 18650 setup has two components a battetry tray with an open circuit and a cover with a jumper. The circuite closes  when the bumper contacts the battery try.
The tripple 18650 setup has two components a battetry tray with an open circuit and a cover with a battery with conection points. The circuite closes  when the cover contacts touch the contacts the battery try.
The reason to ask, was related with the way than the dna250 or dna200 can see the jumper. 
But the mod must to work yes or yes in a dual setup because the cover closes the circuit.

The battery configuration, with the left positive down, and the right up, is the same in my hcigar vt133, as it is on the rx 2/3. When I put my vt133 on escribe, it shows a 3rd cell, but the voltage is below what is required for a good battery. Something like 1.6v is showing on the 3rd cell. But, it knows that it is a 2 cell battery mod.  Is this what you are seeing in 2 battery configuration, with your mod? If so, you don't need to do anything. It will work. It is just how 1.2 sp3 reads the device.
Can you answer whether the rx2/3 screen works with the dna200? Or, do you have to use the regular screen for the dna200, and simply mount it in front of the plastic screen cover on the mod?

Ok I figure out the connection using both configurations
When the two battery cover is installed the cover represented blue the blue line acts as a jumper between tap 3-2 at the balancer connector
when the tripple 18650 cover is installed it will use the releaux config. there is no blue jumper. 

Can anynbody please check this connections?

The gnd is jumped to b-
and the tap 3 jumped to b+

rx2-3-balance-charger-connectors.jpg

DrDitto said:

Ok I figure out the connection using both configurations
When the two battery cover is installed the cover represented blue the blue line acts as a jumper between tap 3-2 at the balancer connector
when the tripple 18650 cover is installed it will use the releaux config. there is no blue jumper. 

Can anynbody please check this connections?

The gnd is jumped to b-
and the tap 3 jumped to b+

I have not got the mod, but your picture & description are the correct wiring for 2 cell DNA 200/250.

Whe user (me) jajajaj switch from the 2 battery backcover to the three ones, the blue line dissapper and the batery located at the otger cover, represented by the green lines takes part into the circuit and rise the voltage to 11.1v
tara!!!!
full 200/250w after changes the battery at escribe

IMG_20160922_165726.jpg

two_Cell_Back_Cober.jpg

rx2-3-balance-charger-connectors.jpg