Latest DNA75 FW

• 1 month later...

I looked into other devices when i was told this was too advanced... well they are more complicated to undertand. Looked at yihi and i cant get how the heck that works. This is like 90's video game a written escribe manual would nice. I rea?ly don't mind having this learning curve with escribe at least everything is straightforward and to the point. I don't know what china is making but price isn't something i take into account much. Quality over quantity. I was goimg to get a ipv but saw a video aboit it closed halfway. Yeah press an inhale is easy but i dont know what the rest is. This program fowarda you to get whatever you need and its way easier. Can't understand it why buy it. Great tutorial by the way. Helped a lot. Do people actually hit each other on 'boxing day'? Found out about that not long ago seems like a good time for a really nice one... i wonder if i cam buy board 510 a parallel sled and have my friemds jewlery shop make the mod. (Hope this site is unknown to kidnappers, not too long ago someone from my community got kidnapped and killed because of facebook, well as lomg as cigarrette is 40 pesos a pack is dollar went to $20 pesos i don't think they will pay attenfion as long as its silver is purposly low quality so it looks like stainless steel. There has to be a way to embed gems ive already bought and hide at same time... damn i hate having this level of ehh unsafety? (Inseguridad) Already have a bulletproof laptop and car? How do i get this buletproof? I doubt my car agency does electronic cigarettes. .(they don't look like cigarettes anymore why are they still called that?)

retird said:

New and/or Early releases are usually posted here...

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-topic/?do=findComment&comment=900119

I waited 5 and a half years for elder scolls V to come out, there still testing the software have patience... this is a good company, they wouldn't jusy make it and leave it. If its taking time there is a reason but an update will eventually come. They might be doing some new thing. You never know. Software takes a lot of time effor and people to develop, at least they give us what they are at past beta testing and is safe. Just wait... @thecure182