510 99.9 pure copper Mod resistance tools

Spirometry said:

SP3 added some extra protections. Reading the ultra low resistances with the copper plug will just display a question mark.

Thanks! That's odd though since when I wrote my posts earlier in this thread, I believe I was using SP3. I did see the "?", but after making the plug really tight, it showed the resistance. I could be mistaken on the SP version I was using at the time. I do hope they fix the issue.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayneo said:

Has anyone managed to retest with this latest SP5 to see if this is working again? I know mine is somwhere around here, I'll just have to hunt it down.

I just ran SP5, on my new VS Switchbox DBA75, which came from VS with a ".004" already set. Zeroed settings, use the copper plug, and got the EXACT same number. So I would say it worked!

mactavish said:

... new VS Switchbox DBA75, which came from VS with a ".004" already set.

Very sharp looking mod. Thanks for trying.

When I ran it with the Feb software, I fely very uncomfortable with how much I tightened it down, especially on my Reuleaux, knowing the quality of that 510.

Wayneo said:

Very sharp looking mod. Thanks for trying.

When I ran it with the Feb software, I fely very uncomfortable with how much I tightened it down, especially on my Reuleaux, knowing the quality of that 510.

You are welcome. With SP5 I did NOT have over tighten, but I did not test that aspect on any of my other DNA devices.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...