510 99.9 pure copper Mod resistance tools

Hello all Nick asked me to get some 510 tools made up to screw in to the 510 on your DNA200 mods. Then in Escribe you run Atomizer Analyzer to get the internal resistance of your mods. Then take the resistance reading and go to the mod tab, enter the reading under mod Resistance and upload settings to device. Now your DNA200 mod will be programmed with its internal resistance. If your interested send me a message on here or Email me at bob.bmb.lewis.03@gmail.com. These tools are in The USA.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all very welcome. BUT I did not do this my self Nick from Evolv came up with the idea. I check out a shop they wanted to much money to make it worth wild, then I talked to Ed Green from Smoke free mods and he found a machine shop to get them done. So it was really a 3 or 4 person show to get these done. I'm just glad they turned out the way they did and every one that has got them says they work great. That's all we can ask for.

Props to all involved! This was defiantly needed. Of course this tool opens a new can of worms. Lol I reran the test yesterday and my thermal numbers came out different then all of the other runs I did. Now that I'm 100% sure that I have a proper tool for a "short/complete circuit", or what ever one wants to call it, I have to question all these files that are out there and being used for setting the VT200 settings, including my own. Guess it's time to run the test a couple more times to see if I get consistent numbers and then open yet another thread about this. Lol

I was not too happy when I first ran the atomizer analizer. The threading seemed loose, I got various ohm readings, and as I tightened it down, it showed no ohms, and then untightning I got various readings, I could get as low as a .007 ohm reading between the no ohm reading, and the looser adapter screwed in position. I went back and re-read the case resistance thread, and noted: MAKE SURE TO RESET THE MOD RESISTANCE TO ZERO BEFORE RUNNING TEST!!! This of course means connecting the MOD, it downloads your current settings, then reset the mod resistance to ZERO, upload that back to the mod, then use the copper adapter, and run the atomizer analizer. (THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY FOR OTHERS) After doing this, screwing in the copper adapter worked PERFECTLY, screwed all the way till snug, gave me a reading of .005 on my Vaporshark DNA200, which came with an average setting of .007. I set Escribe to 85% (Evolve recommends using 80-90% of your test ohm reading) of my .005 result, to a final resistance setting of ".00425". HAPPY NOW! Hope this helps others!

Yes you must go the the mod tab first to clear any settings that are there now. Then go to Atty Analyzer to use the tool. Now as far as the 85% thing I am not using that any more, because these tools have the lowest resistance we could find to make them out of I don't feel we need to use the 85% number any more. I'm using the full reading from the tool to put in to my Mods. I think that 85% number was came up with because we were using Atties with wires to do this test before this tool was made. Nick from Evolv came up with the idea for this tool Ed and I just got them made up he can join in and tell us what he thinks about the 85% thing now. Remember everything has resistance ( true ) but with these being made out of 99.9% pure copper and .1% pure silver I think the ohm reading would be so low it really will not matter any more. I do make sure my 510 poss pin is clean will I run my tests. I think using some no loc on the tool would even lowere the reading as well but how much off a difference it would made? I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...