Vt75 screen shows 'off' rather than the temp

ej2_sir

same problem on anny it start to show few day how i bough it with caterpillar vire but to low ohm killing single baterry then fused clapton regular clapton conected and spaced now i am on simple ss316l 26ga 14 wraps spaced .45 ohm .......why everybody mention spaced coil i send mail to evolv they sed me just try spaced coil what is special on that spaced coil are we using dna mod which it must be perfect and work normaly with anny wire without issues .....jes it is simple regular ss wire 26 ga spaced

AAAAAAANNNNNND  YEEEAAAAAA FOR NOW IT WORK HOW IT SHOULD I TIGHT SCREWS OF COILS BUT MAYBE TO TIGHT I SCARE ILL BREAK OR SCREW OR SREWDRIVER I CLEAN PIN AN 510 BUT ONLY WITH PAPIR TOWEL I ROUND WHOLE HOUSE COULDNT FINT DROP OF ALCOHOL EVEN RAKIJA VODKA I DONT HAVE NOTHING BUT I CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN SPEND HAL OF ROLL OF TOILLET PAPIR CONECT ATTY START FIREING AND IT CHANGE THET PRESET WHAT I MAKE FOR TEMP WHICK IS TURN BY IT SELF TO POWER MODE I KNOW THAT BECAUSE ON TEMP SCREEN IS OHM MATERIAL PRESENT BATERRY ON POWER GOES OHMS VOLT BATERRY SO WHEN I ALMOST SCREW THE SCREWS AND SCREWDRIVER AND CLEAN CONECTION HIT POWER BUTTON IT CHANGE BY IT SELF ON TC MOD IN SCREEN SHOW OHM MATERIAL 316AND PERSENTAGE SO I WAS HAPPY LIKE LITTLE KID I PUSH FIRE BUTTON NO OFF GUYS DOODES NO OFF SO MUCH TRUBLE WEEKS OF MISERY AT LEAST NO OFF FOR NOW BUT I HOPE WHEN I WILL CHANGING COILS IT WANT START AGAIN LIKE EVERY TIME I HOPE I SOO HOPE BUT FOR NOW NO OFF AND THSAT IS NOT ALL I START TO TAKE A PUFFV HOW I SED IT SETED 50 PREHEAT 35 POWER 230 C IT COUNT UNTIL 230C WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH I WAS IN THE END WITH ME NERVES LAST DAYS ESPECIALY TODAJ  FOR NOW IT WORK HOW IT SHOULD AND AL THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR HELP IF WE EVER MEET WE GO TO DRINK AND EAT UNTIL HEARTATTACT THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME SO MUCH AFTER 78 HOURS I COULD CALM GO TO SLEAP .....YEA IT IS BOTHER ME THAT HARD (OCD) GOOD NIGHT TO ALL OF YOU THANK ONE MORE TIME I HOPE PROBLEM IS SOLVED AND IT WILL LAST NOT JUST UNTIL NEXT COIL CHANGE WATHER YOUR LADYES AND KISS YOUR FLOWERS WEEEEE WEEEEE MAYBE BEFORE I GO TO BED I WILL DO SOME HAPPY DANCE AND SINGING FOR FEW MINUTES TO WOKE UP WHOLE BUILDING ....THEY SCARE OF ME NO BODY CAN DO ME NOTHING I DESERVE SOME JOY AND HAPPYNES AFTER ALL THET MISERY F THAT I AM WITHOUT JOB NO MONEY GIVE ALL THAT MONEY FOR VAPE 120 BUCK AND HE IS ACTING HE WANT WORK YEA YEA YOU WILL WORK SOME HOW SOOO THANKS ONE MORE TIME PRATICLY PROBLEM IS SCREW THE SCREWS BY SCREWDRIVER LIKE MANIAC AD KEEP KONECTION MEDICALY CLEAN IF THAT IS ONLY PROBLEM THEN OK I COULD TAKE IT AND LIVE WITH ID .....AND YEA I DIDNT FORGET I GOT AGAIN SECONDARY WELCOM MESSAGE VT INBOX THANKS ONE MORE TIME BYEEE

one more question is that unclean conection becaouse what i am doing maybei just think but it shouldnt be that issue when i am at home i dont use squoker i have liquid if i must quickly go somewere out and bottle is not filled to the top when i am at home a drip but from sqounk hole dond go nothing in the botle ill notice ed it onli if is th
ere some little gap on 510 conector and conden
zation is collect there and do mess with connection but i think no i drip just to moister cotton no tooo much

and that off what is showing sometimes thet sometimes is when mod aty and coil are cold so if i dont vape for 20....30 minutes first puff show off in piece of second and then work normaly if i chain vapeing it is no off and counting celzius start above the 100 degrees wh
en it on stay by off shows and start count degrees under 20...10 even 7 degree C .....so is my theory  of that off right or not so cold board cold atty cold coils