• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2015 at 10:39 AM, Mikla said:

Oops... sorry folks.  It was like 4 or 5 in the morning when I posted that.  Forgot to embed a custom Library (font dialog).  Both links should be updated with a new build.  I tested it on a Windows 8 VM and it worked.  It is a stand alone app with no other files required [fingers crossed this time :) ).

Thank you

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
11 minutes ago, DairyOfCool4 said:

Hello, made a account for the sake of asking you if you could give me a way to download this as the links are dead, thanks.

I am sure I can find it somewhere.  Give me a day or two to dig through some backups and put up a new link.  If you don't here from me, fill free to ask for an update.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:39 PM, DairyOfCool4 said:

Hello, made a account for the sake of asking you if you could give me a way to download this as the links are dead, thanks.

Not quite sure what is going on as the files/images are still on the site.  You can tell by right clicking the image and click "Open in New Tab". I am also unable to edit the first post to make changes.  But Wayneo did add the latest executable and I have attached the source for that if anyone wants it.  The best I can guess it is SSL issue between the site and the particular browser as I got things to work in Firefox and TOR

DNA200ThemeImageGen_V1.1.02_source_VS2012.zip