Dna 250 / brillpower pinks

Been a minute since I been on. See there's been some ui changes goin on here. Anywho I just wanted to share my last 4 months of experience with the brillipower pinks. Absolutely amazing in the runtime department. I'm still running them series in a DNA 250 MOD charging them at the end of every day. I decided the other day to vape till dead to see how strong these still were and after 3 full days of chain vaping between 35 watts to 40 watts at the end of the 3rd day there was still 18% charge leftover. I've been sticking with the same one tank for the last month or so same one juice which is the 30mm aromamizer plus rdta with 10ml glass running 24 gauge kernal SS Clapton coil with 32 gauge SS wrap i.d. 3mm 6 wrap. Never a low battery warning or a over temp warning. Been yet another great device with 3 great 18650's imo. The wraps on these batteries is super thick and super sturdy almost to thick for the tight battery compartment of the triade 250. I did have one issue with 1 of the magnets coming out when I took the battery door off but some gorilla glue and she was good to go. The batteries do still fit into the triade despite the thick wraps. Hope this helps someone!!