Lost Vape Therion DNA 166 need factory .ecig file!

Hi guys, was making some adjustment in my new Therion 166, but forgot to save a copy of the factory settings file.(.ecig I thinks)  Was wondering if anyone has a copy or knows how to obtain a one? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Have learned alot in this forum & havin a blast!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to just left click on the file & download it. I just checked & it works on my end. I did figure out that the wire material profiles that are in this .ecig file are off. The  curve for SS304, SS316L, TI1 & Nickel are all the same. You will need to go to steam engine & download the .csv's for these wires.

giz_60 said:

I was able to get in touch with the good folks over at Lost Vape through Facebook, and the sent me a copy of the .ecig file for the Therion 166. I am attaching a copy here for any other noob's like myself who makes the silly mistake of changing settings before saving the old ones while tinkering.

I set my battery pack on my Therion 166 but my battery life sucks after setting it i use sam-25rs i put in 2500 mah and 7.4v pack, it done the rest my batterys were charged fully should they have been fully charged ??  ..does that sound right??? i have reset it back to factory setting maybe it will be better .. before i set the battery pack it  had great battery life but after i set it ,seems to go down quicker any suggestions ???

That setting is to adjust the accuracy of the battery life indicator. Are you sure your battery were truly draining or are you going by the battery indicator on the unit? To get the best results, you will need to perform a battery analyzer test on a set of batteries. You can find info on how to perform this test in the Battery section of this forum.

When I ran the battery Wh calculator in Escribe, it calculated that the Wh's of my batteries quite a bit higher than what the battery analyzer came up with. The calculator came up with 22.2 Wh's & the analyzer 16 Wh's. So you will probably find that the actually Wh's are going to be lower than what the calculator came up, with once you run the battery analyzer.

Is there any admin who can help me out? I can't open some posts in the forum... i'm having the same problems with you guys in this forum. i want to download the .ecig file previously posted by giz_60 but it says "your account needs to be approved..." yet I got the email saying my forum account has been approved.
i'm sorry if this is the wrong the thread to be posting this in, its my first post in this site and i don't know where else i could contact an admin. :(

Hi kitoespinas, sometimes it will take a little while for the forum's system to allow you post or download attachments, even though you have received an email stating that your account has been approved. Wait a bit and try again. When I first signed up, took a couple of hours, but you will eventually be able to download the .ecig file!

• 3 weeks later...
giz_60 said:

I was able to get in touch with the good folks over at Lost Vape through Facebook, and the sent me a copy of the .ecig file for the Therion 166. I am attaching a copy here for any other noob's like myself who makes the silly mistake of changing settings before saving the old ones while tinkering.

hi can you email me the ecig file as the one posted isn't working it downloads in xml extension, email is omranr@me.com thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...