Early Firmware and EScribe Suite Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

[QUOTE=James]*** 2015-09-03 EScribe ***

This is a minor bug fix release for EScribe. It features:
(1) a fix for Device Monitor flashing on some computers with Windows XP,
(2) longer timeouts, for fewer error messages when using VirtualBox/Parallels on a Mac, and
(3) ECigStats 1.1, which adds support for localization (Chinese and Norwegian, initially)
[/QUOTE]

Guys, just read the notes as you click the download links!

[QUOTE=Nach][QUOTE=James]*** 2015-09-03 EScribe ***

(2) longer timeouts, for fewer error messages when using VirtualBox/Parallels on a Mac, and
(3) ECigStats 1.1, which adds support for localization (Chinese and Norwegian, initially)
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are referring to?

[QUOTE=laadam][QUOTE=Nach][QUOTE=James]*** 2015-09-03 EScribe ***

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are referring to?[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, it was only the EScribe PC Software (PC Interface) that was updated, the firmware on the mod didn't change at all. Just the windows software version changed and was updated.

James I am curious on this new feature of hide ohms or show ohms in the new coil screen. It is asking me for x and y values. Where do I get these values. Also can we get the bug fixed for profiles. The issue I have is on TC with crown tank I got profile set and it is PERFECT. The issue I have is I also use this DNA200 for cloud comps. When I switch to my Alliance profile which is at 200watts and then go back to Crown profile the TC loses its punch and is flat or burned. Ohms are still locked at .17 temp is still at 475 and watts at 45.I have to hook up to escribe open my saved profile and reload device. Then it is back to perfect vape in TC again. It would be nice if the profiles worked. I have tried selecting yes new coil and I have tried no old coil. Neither one get me back to my sweet spot settings. It seems to go back to the profile but doesn't have that preheat punch in it.

1.png  3.png 

VapingBad said:

I think the x&y are for the position of the values on your custom screen.

Could you problem be to do with the mod getting hot during comps and remaining warm for a long time afer, maybe running case analyser would help, just a guess.

Just to add on this thought, maybe to get some more data TomDunahoo could temporarily set the screen fields to show board temperature and room temperature, both when it's working normal from room temp and also in the conditions it's getting whacky, when the mods been run really hard and temps are higher.

I was thinking if you could check those temps during both conditions, it might show a correlation with temperature, and maybe be a touch helpful in determining if case analyzer makes any difference if it happens often enough to note the before/after results and see a pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if you would list version numbers and firmware version on the front page.

for example,

*** 2015-09-03 EScribe v 1.0.33***
https://www.dimensionengineering.com/software/UpdateES_2015-09-03.exe (10MB online installer)
https://www.dimensionengineering.com/software/SetupES_2015-09-03.exe (51MB standalone installer) 

*** 2015-08-21 EScribe v 1.0.??***
*** 2015-08-21.sw-update***
https://www.dimensionengineering.com/software/SetupES_2015-08-21.exe

• 2 weeks later...