New guy needs help with temp control on a Triade DNA 250

Nicholas20 said:

Can anyone tell me what's wrong when everytimes I screw back my atty , ohm will getting higher and temp protected immediately when I hit the fire . I'm using ss316L 24g , please help :(

Sounds like you mod may be dropping out of TC into Power mode...can you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' tab in Escribe & Device Monitor while firing with the following boxes checked..Power, Power Set, Temperature, Temperature Set, Cold Ohms, Live Ohms

If the coil was warm/hot when you unscrewed & replaced the atty, then the mod is going to see a higher resistance...let the device set until the coil has had time to cool down & refinement will re-adjust to the correct cold ohms...you should never install an atty when the coil is warm/hot, or else the device will read a higher resistance which is going to cause problems in TC mode...

i put my mod there for at least 1 hour and i unscrew the atty and screwed it back , the ohm still went high. even if i change to my Velocity v2 RDA (100% cold coil) when i hit the fire button it immediately temperature protected, that makes me cant even make any vapor but it works just fine in power mode (kanthal). what i did wrong ?