Let's see your 250's!

baustinmcmanus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will have custom actuator flush along with same copper, nickel, show chrome (think motor cycle wheel show chrome), and heavy 24K. All milled from 7075 Aluminum. No epoxy. Custom faceplate pressure fit with backplate held by 0x80 (4) screws threaded to faceplate through delrin backing plate. Lid has milled groove with 4mm of compression via o-rings. Using FDV V3 LP (ceramic core) which is SS and will be 24k plated as well. Been a 8 month project with 50 units going out. Days away from being sent to gold plating from the chrome. Using 3S 11.1V 65C 1550mAh Lipo with its own milled cavity. It's a big f'er.unnamed.jpg 

• Like 2

JLIT said:

Will have custom actuator flush along with same copper, nickel, show chrome (think motor cycle wheel show chrome), and heavy 24K. All milled from 7075 Aluminum. No epoxy. Custom faceplate pressure fit with backplate held by 0x80 (4) screws threaded to faceplate through delrin backing plate. Lid has milled groove with 4mm of compression via o-rings. Using FDV V3 LP (ceramic core) which is SS and will be 24k plated as well. Been a 8 month project with 50 units going out. Days away from being sent to gold plating from the chrome. Using 3S 11.1V 65C 1550mAh Lipo with its own milled cavity. It's a big f'er.unnamed.jpg 

Very nice bro!!! Beautiful mod!!

Spygoat Vapes said:

Just got my S&P Customs DNA250. It has an 1850 100C lipo!

250_03.png 
250_01.png 

250_02.png 

How did you get this mod ordered? I went to sp customs website and the only mods he had on there to order were unregulated box mods. I ordered a sx 350j v2 box from him about 6 months ago and it turned out great. It's still in my rotation. The website doesn't have anything to pick from anymore. Let me know how you ordered if you don't mind and have the time. Thank You.