Picksix

Show off your custom screens.

I'm still waiting for some wires and connectors so this was just a test fit to the case and for me to play with while I wait xD. The screen protection sticker is still on the dispaly. 

dwaindablane said:

PoH.png  PoH_Faces.png 

Big Plumes Of Hazard fan, here is the PNG files for anyone else wanting the same.

This is awesome, I've been hoping for some sharing of custom screens. Thanks for including the .png and sharing.

dwaindablane said:

PoH.png  PoH_Faces.png  PoH_Faces_2.png 

Big Plumes Of Hazard fan, here is the PNG files for anyone else wanting the same.

Edit - I've also enclosed a Zip file which contains an Adobe Photoshop file, includes 2 layers, single text, 2 line text, for creating your custom designs.

Thank you so much for sharing that. I've already started playing with some screens thanks to you sharing the zip file. To the OP, I was looking for this thread before you created it, thinking it was exactly what we needed.

I appreciate all you guys sharing these screens as well, for sharing and inspiration both. Those of us who aren't graphically talented appreciate any help we can get :thumb:

Charlie's_Angel.png 

Made this one for my girl's setup. Will play with fonts and such now.

The normal tekst ones i made just with paint, works perfect.
For pictures i steal from google and convert/size to something fitting i use irfranview 4.38 , can DL that for free.

oh nvm you want to create them completly yourself, i dont know about that.