new DNA 75-C questiuons (orobably for staff)

alfie

• 9 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 7:03 AM, VapingBad said:

Yeah, there are no button actions you can attach to, you can specify if you can fire on a per screen basis, if you have it so it doesn't fire fire will take you back to the previous screen.

Glad I searched the board, and of course find you “VapingBad”, as I am still modifying a theme someone here posted. I noticed on some of the screens, especially ones where the author did not include a back button, that clicking on the FIRE button took me back to my main screen. So reading what you wrote above, I looked in Theme Editor wondering if there was a way to REMAP the “fire button”? Since I could not find anything, I’ll assume there is not.

But, I’m not sure if the fire button ONLY takes you back to the “previous screen”. In this theme, from “main” screen, select “settings”, then from Settings Screen, choose  “Preheat”. From the Preheat screen, clicking FIRE button, takes me back to MAIN screen, NOT the PREVIOUS screen. So is there actually a DEFAULT action the fire button uses? Thanks once again!