Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'voltage'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Resources
    • Themes and Custom Screens
    • EScribe, Software and Firmware
    • Manuals, Instructions, and Tutorials
    • Replay and Atomizers
  • DNA 250 Color
    • General Discussion
    • Modders' Forum
  • DNA 200 and 250
    • General Discussion
    • Installation and Assembly
  • DNA 75 Color
    • General Discussion
    • Modders' Forum
  • DNA 75
    • General Discussion
    • Installation and Assembly
  • DNA 60
    • General Discussion
    • Modders' Forum
  • DNA Go
    • General Discussion
  • Technical
    • Batteries and Charging
    • Connectors, Components, and Accessories
    • Report a Bug
    • Researcher Forum

Categories

  • Theme Park
    • DNA 60 Small Screen
    • DNA 60, 75, 200, 250
    • DNA 75 Color, 250 Color
  • EScribe
    • Atomizer Profiles
    • Settings
    • Translations
  • Custom Materials

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Found 2 results

  1. Hey. I have such a problem: my old batteries (sony vtc5a) are correctly discharged from 100% to 2% after which the device ceases to give power, I believe that this is normal work. But, the other day I bought myself two pairs of new batteries (sony vtc6). One of the pairs also works correctly, but the second pair is discharged to about 60-40% and then ceases to give the necessary power and the device writes "Week battery", then the charge drops sharply to 20% and to 4%. In the store, they replaced me with this pair, but the new one has the same problem, while the others work correctly. Tell me, will the battery analyzer help me and how with the new settings will the old batteries work with which there were no problems? Tell me why batteries work this way? My device: Paranormal DNA250c, I believe that it works correctly, and the problem is in the batteries themselves.
  2. Gmoney1234

    Vapecige VTBox250

    I'm despondent. I literally am beside myself. I have been vaping for over 3 years now, and ever since the first time I heard of the product DNA mod, I coveted them, I wanted one bad - for over a year, I wanted one so so bad. Finally, black friday of 2017 came, and I found myself in the position to be able to finally afford not just any DNA, but a DNA 250! I got a great black friday deal on it, even with expedited shipping from DHL, the total cost was right around $100; which is still an extremely expensive mod, but atleast at a price that i could manage, and it's a DNA so it must be worth it, right? I've babied this VTBox250 from Vapecige, it's never once even so much as been dropped. What do I get for my persistent deal hunting, and patience, and over twice the price of a mod that can do essentially the same thing? Heartache, That's what. If you do a search for VTBox250 in these forums, there are only a dozen or so posts, but guess what the topic of nearly every singe one is? You guessed it, Battery Problems. This all started just a couple of days ago when I put my mod on a charger overnight and awoke to find that it hand't even charged half way, and not only that it didn't have the "I'm charging" lightning bolt symbol inside the battery. Sigh. Surely it's the micro usb cord - no problem, I only have about 50 different micro USB cables of various lengths and styles and tried just about all of them, to little avail. Sure I would connect it and it would seem as if it were charging, but as soon as the screen went blank, I could touch any button to relight the screen and clearly see that it wasn't charging at all. I'm really upset at this point, and I start to googling, but all I really come up with are the escribe forums. I hadn't messed with escribe very much - well, for this exact reason, I didn't want to mess anything up. But I followed the suggestions of a few patrons about resetting the defaults and reloading the latest firmware. Yet the problem persists. Using the device monitor, I can see that the 3 cells of the battery arin't quite right, cell 1 and 2 were find, right around 4v and identical, but cell 3 was running closer to 3.5 volts. I reset defaults, renewed firmware, everything anyone suggested to help solve similar problems. I even did a recovery charge, which for whatever reason is logged with escribe, but hey, it wasn't charging anyway, so I tried several times. Now, just a few hours later, cell 3 - which was reading 3.68 or so, now according to the device monitor, is at 0.01 Volts...Cell's one and two are now at 3.99. Wonderful, thank you for draining my device escribe software. So now here I sit broken hearted, my coveted DNA 250 was all just a bunch of hype. I've contacted both Vapecige and Escribe and explained what was happening, and someone had better either have a solution for me or send me a new mod, because this shouldn't be happening to a mod less than 4 months out of the box. Ugh I'm just completely disgusted that after spending a pretty penny that a quality product is not what I end up with. If anyone suggests changing the battery pack, I may just take this currently useless brick and sling it as far into the woods as I can - because this is MOST DEFINITELY a manufacturer defect, considering the only info you find on the model is people with battery problems. I'm just so depressed - attached is a picture of the device monitor as it stands right now, plugged into the computer and should be charging....sigh .....