All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Thanks, I've already done so, let's see if they reply. If they send it to me, can we also publish it on the forum? contact you? Greetings and thanks
  4. The new board is not even a listed product on their official site, and I doubt a datasheet has been created. Your best choice would be to open a 'Help desk' ticket and ask them. Link in my signature line.
  5. Good morning, I would like a datasheet of the DNA60C complete with the specifications and the measurement of the efficiency of the circuit. I can't find the datasheet anywhere. Where can I download it? Thank you
  6. Last week
  7. Version 1.2.0

0 downloads

Hi any feedback welcome
  8. The larger display is a 0.9" while the longer one is a 0,96" but both of them are 160x80px so they both work. The 0,9" is nowadays very "rare", i suppose it's and "abandoned" format since the 0,96" can be found everywhere on Aliexpress and at very cheap prices. I have found the 0.9" from a chinese factory on Alibaba, cheap as well but shipment cost are a little high so, for my VTBOX250C i choose the 0,96 and it works.
  9. Update. The screen was successfully replaced, but i have the inverted color issue. I tried to find a solution but all the possible options doesn't solve anything. Tried to find the screen options in "mechanical" but even installing the oldest firmware and then the others non screen option appears in mechanical tab. Any help? The background should be black, but there's no way even with the default theme.
  10. Earlier
  11. Version 1.0

2 downloads

매뉴얼 없이 사용할 수 있게끔 기능 및 조작법 설명까지 한국어로 옮긴 테마입니다.
  12. thanks but still confused on how tapping the 2 capacitors
  13. SXK buys authentic boards, the same as BBV. Apart from that it all can change, right down to the screws.
  14. I just bought an authentic Billet Box, but when I opened it and looked at the chip, the month and year of manufacture were not printed on it. Is this a replacement chip from SXK? And is there any difference between DNA60 from authentic Billet Box and DNA 60 from Billet Box SXK?
  15. evolv specs are for sure like you say, probably brands choose different parts. On the left of the picture a display for a Lost Vape Dna100c. On the right the VTbox250c damaged display. I will try to use the 0,96 instead of the 0,9, but if someone has found the right one i still wait for help.
  16. The 75C, 100C and 250C all use the same screens.
  17. Thank you very much, but i'm looking for something cheaper, i've bought 3 dna100 screens for less than 10$ (8€, i'm from italy) shipment included
  18. https://www.protovapor.com/product/replacement-dna-screen/ And here but "Out of Stock" at the moment: https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/product-category/evolv/evolv-screens/
  19. Hi guys, Does anyone found a replacement and can help me finding it? I'm trying on Aliexpress where i've successfully found the right display for DNA100C, but i can't find it. This is a 0.9 Inches 80x160px 8pin 158x270mm Thanks for your help
  20. Version 0.2.0

5 downloads

This is for THC vaping using an ESCC or similar e-rig setup. Kept things very basic and clean, might adjust the battery charging indicator on the lock/main screen at some point.
  21. Yes, it works on Debian 12 bookworm. (It doesn't work / is not installable on Trixie (testing) as some packages are missing (gtk-sharp2 and others), it can be installed after getting the missing packages from bookworm, which is not ideal).
  22. Great to hear. Should work on Debian 12 without issue too..Had my hands full on reverse engineering lately 🤔 (xz)
  23. Works perfectly on Linux Mint 21 5.15.0-101-generic! (After installing gtk-sharp2 lol)
  24. https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP55_INT.run
  25. James do you have a link to the latest version?
  26. dna250 can and may use up to 28 amps in 250 and 32 on 250c so this M12 isnt a good battery for the dna board
  27. usb will not try to charge an very unbalanced battery - this battery is in bad shape and maybe you can balance and recover with a very nice outside charger
  28. shave the buttons - do not shim the holder - the holder should be flat when epoxy is added to make sure it holds tight when usb is pulled in and out - sand the buttons simple fix
  1. Load more activity