All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. gwyar

K.I.S.S

very cool 👍 I like the way to keep it simple ... When I look at the other themes (and especially my own) I see far too many things that are almost never used, so I've already started on one Theme to work, which combines both requirements - simple AND expanded. Your theme: great work, great graphics
  3. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

New Version of Franks65 work, its a Philippines Flag Theme made for Paranormal DNA 250c. Edited: icons letterings functions font colors
  4. BB Fanboy

Billet Box Doug Dino firmware.

@FAWKES-BB-N-DNA250C-LIPO I'll certainly let you know if I get hold of a copy. Please note my request has caused a bit of friction on my other forum so I'm reminding everyone that the firmware mustn't be used for any nefarious activities. Enjoy your vaping
  5. Wayneo

Materials files needed?

Yessir. The files are compatible/interchangeable across DNA 60, 75, 75C, 200, 250, 250C ...... and I hate to publicly say this, but even Arctic Fox
  6. debatedude

Materials files needed?

I use steam engine quite a bit. I notice that the only CSV file is generates is for the DNA 200. Will that also work on the DNA 250C?
  7. Wayneo

Materials files needed?

Material files are independant of coil ID, wraps, number of wires, etc. So, only the material itself. For straight watts, no material file is needed at all, for any material type. What you remember was for an old cheat. There are already some material files on your mod, but you can also get/create some on steam-engine. IMHO you should really try out Replay with a TC build. Still, no material file needed, with the benefit of dry hit protection.
  8. debatedude

Materials files needed?

It’s been a while since I owned a DNA chipped mod. My first one was back in late 2016; the Cartel X-200 with the Evolv DNA 200 chip. Unfortunately, the mod died in 2017 (issues with Cartel’s build, not the chip). I’m now the proud owner of a Think Vape Finder 250C mod with the new 250C board. Now the question: I use nichrome 80 wire (various gauges) in wattage mode only (no TC). I remember having to load nichrome files into Escribe so that I could set the proper material in my Cartel mod. Do I need to do this with the 250C board in the Finder mod? And if I do, is just one file or a file for each gauge of wire I use? And…where can I find these files, if needed? In advance, thanks for any help, or for pointing me in the right direction.
  9. K1NG5LAYER

Vape Veteran. DNA rookie.

.....first let me thank you for all of the info and support. I pulled out every single USB cord I could find. A total of 11. Tried every one, switching between my 2 USB ports. The last cord, which is a super long 6ft cord I never use, worked and my device connected instantly. So after downloading every software update, in every language, using 3 different computers and 11 different cords; I win. Very excited to try this out finally. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the time.
  10. ruckus

K.I.S.S

Version 0.0.3

16 downloads

Keep.It.Simple.StupidSweetie Just the essentials, no fluff.. practicing restraint was tougher than I thought! This was a W.I.P, was going to go the traditional route and include every option I could squeeze into the theme.. How often do I use these options? turns out barely.. if ever. The theme only ever displays options that are relevant to the selected profile, nothing more.. if something is unavailable its hidden. What do you get? Wattage control. Temp control. Replay control. Profile control. Coil ohm control. Powerbank. Graphs. Puff counters. Display settings. Stat dumps. Moose knuckle. Camel hump. That's it and I bet it's all you'll ever need.. refreshingly simple.
  11. FAWKES-BB-N-DNA250C-LIPO

DNA 60 Firmware

id really like to get the doug dino logos myself, if anyone can share even just the logos so i can remake my own, please?
  12. icerookforever

Curve Mode On DNA Devices?

Doesnt exist, my 40 dollar mod had it....
  13. Last week
  14. FAWKES-BB-N-DNA250C-LIPO

Billet Box Doug Dino firmware.

I second this, I just bought a BB in "FAWKES" red with the DNA 60 Chipset, its a clone, but a good clone, and i would love to find the Doug Dino software as well, so I'm basically commenting on this just so i can keep tabs. lol hope you find the answer your looking for.
  15. Wayneo

In your Applications folder, you should be seeing escribe suite. When you start that, you should see this then you should choose/select/start EScribe Which would look like this You need to Connect and Download
  16. K1NG5LAYER

Thanks for the info. I just tried the 17 version that is recommended and the 19 which I believe is the current software. Neither are reading my device, when I plug the Orion in. The light is on and it is charging, but it says "connect a device". Tried several different USB cords. Nothing. The included screen shot is what I am seeing. Device is plugged in and charging. Thank you!!
  17. K1NG5LAYER

Wow thank you so much for all of this info. I’m gonna go try again right now! Really awesome! Much appreciated!
  18. Snoop868

Rick and Morty DNA200 Theme

Thanks a mil bro. Finally
  19. Snoop868

Rick and Morty Theme Revised

Thanks alot. I have been searching long and hard for this theme
  20. Illuminati Prosty motyw bez wodotrysków. Jest to mój pierwszy kontakt z escribe. illuminati_Color.ecigtheme
  21. Wayneo

Rick and Morty DNA200 Theme

Hey @Snoop868 I can't answer for anything there, BUT Quick answer: You might be happy with the link below https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65678-rick-and-morty-theme-revised/?do=findComment&comment=888767 Longer answer: This is how I did it for you, seeing as you're new. And welcome.
  22. Chaka

Best pg vg ratio for both coils

There was a video on youtube explaining how to do it but it was removed. This is a link to a video about rebuilding the pods and at 15:00 it discusses combing the wick: https://youtu.be/6NH6ohWa2FQ The idea is to insert a pin/needle/toothpick through the e-juice fill port and comb the wick from where it comes out of the resistance chamber to the farthest wall trying to remove some cotton from the area where it gets trapped by the wall that separates the juice chamber and the resistance chamber, then you can remove the excess cotton with very thin needle nose pliers. Hope this helps.
  23. BB Fanboy

Billet Box Theme

I'm a big fan of the Billet Box and a big fan of your theme @laurie9300 Really good job....thanks for sharing it
  24. formula 1

Best pg vg ratio for both coils

any need for the sarcasm , i will just let you get on with it - obviously from the liberal headquarters of opinions where everyone else is wrong , dont bother replying less the better
  25. while you are at it could we possibly get another millimeter between the three buttons on our DNA color devices oh great lords at evolv who we are eternally grateful for and shall always honor
  26. mrphilip

Losing Replay mode

how do you like the new drone and which one did you choose. I've held off as much as people have said I'd regret that when they are gone, simply because I have a decent collection already and I'm not sold on this renditions durability... do you think it can take a drop like a triade can handle, not tossing it to cement but a slip from coffee table to carpet? I'd like an ordinary guys take
  27. mrphilip

have you tried connecting through a different USB port on your computer or external drive. that works for me if just unp[lugging and reconnecting doesn't do it. escribe tutorials for the Mac are were not great last I looked just work on your confidence in getting ecigstats to upload when you connect. Take time to know the device monitor. There you can watch as things change during a puff if your device is connected. You can make changes to the settings while it is linked on screen or with the push of a button. Over time, you will see your puff records grow and your bell curve of use. I just reviewed 18 months of mine and can't explain why a few days here or there really spiked with 2x my normal day, but overall, my usage has dropped by 1/3 and evolv even has a banner creation tool from ecigstats that offers you insight like this : 2,328 cigarettes replaced $1,396.56 spent elsewhere Enjoy the ability to change device settings with theme scribes theme designers. I have increased the spread between high low and medium to about 12 watts. You can even add a fourth tier to that if you wish. You can set the boost level for your vape to your liking. Personally I try not to go over 22-24 watts with the 0.25 ohm pods. You might enjoy some of lost vapes other mods too. The dna family of chips are exceptional and we are very fortunate for the things evolv has brought to this industry like temperature control and replay (I hope you are using that feature... its a good thing). Most of all, enjoy this hobby and the pleasures it brings you.
  1. Load more activity