All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. retird

screen displaying hot

From this data sheet: https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna250.pdf We see: Too Hot: The DNA 250 has onboard temperature sensing. It will shut down and display this message if the internal board temperature becomes excessive. Plug it into EScribe and start Device Monitor to see board temperature. Does this only show while charging or even while vaping and not charging?
  3. Today
  4. jinx'd

Stiff buttons on Rebel DNA75C 21700

I bet there is some kind of foam or something behind the buttons causing the issue.
  5. jinx'd

Dna 75c - Not any more?

perhaps not a new "chip". but perhaps a larger screen chip, which would be GREAT! after all, this screen is pretty small by todays standards. no, it's not "old", 2 years I think ? as a business, they should sell to just about anyone that wants them. that would be great, maybe.
  6. Hi. Newbie here. I have an Oni DNA 167, but it says powered by Evolv DNA 250. I am using a titanium Sai atomizer. The screen shows my batter, my ohms, temp, the word "HOT" and the the wattage. I can't get the "hot" to go away. Temp is set at 350. Also, when i tried the titanium bowl it said "OMHS to high". Can anyone help me?
  7. Good to hear it's back up and running for you. Other than a possible resistance mismatch, I have no idea.
  8. nibo

DNA 250C Error Press Up message

I have mentioned it in Feb. 24th. SP38 did not solve the problem. SP33 does. But thank you.
  9. TimWiseman9000

HCigar 75c Replay suddenly no longer displays save puff

It suddenly after 4 hours started working again. The coil is a SS316 3 core parallel, it wasn't actually a new coil i had simply dry burned it and changed the wicking and when i then went to use it on the HCigar it wouldn't allow me to save puff for the next about 4 hours. I have cleaned coils and re-wicked this way many times and it's never effected Replay before. During the period it wasn't working i did try the RTA on other devices and Replay worked fine just not the HCigar and then suddenly when i had given up all hope it started working as if nothing had ever happened.
  10. lordmage

For me sp38 default theme had it. Sp 33 does not
  11. Wayneo

@nibo Did you ever try the default evolv theme with SP38? Earlier you said SP33 was working fine. What SP are you running right now, where this is occurring?
  12. Wayneo

DNA GO tech sheet?

The GO board is not even publicly available for end consumer purchase. I'd suggest you open a Help Desk ticket for the 'hard' values you seek (link in my sig).
  13. Have you used Device Monitor to check that the ohms are actually rising during your puff? Is it new material(wire) you're using, and can you describe your coil.
  14. Wayneo

Dna 75c - Not any more?

C'mon gents, can ya go argue with each other via private messaging. Please
  15. Version 1.0.0

8 downloads

For those who want to keep the original look, only color matched to the case made of stainless steel - the Evolv default theme in silver, plus the proven Enhanced version of JMat76 Also take a look at my own themes!
  16. Yellowhorse

Dna 75c - Not any more?

Interesting to be called "ignorant" by someone that spells 'proved' with an F and has the grammar skills of a child. Re-read what you just wrote. You should be embarrassed. Excuse me for not knowing every denomination of English currency. I provided only one link because you should do your own homework/searching. Don't like the link I posted? Find your own. Vape safe. 🙄
  17. TimWiseman9000

Dna 75c - Not any more?

It was you who stated there are lots around at $100 ((£80) that's Pounds Stirling not euros but ignorance is free unfortunately) i simply said their wasn't and you just proofed that point. showed one place (not plenty) at way over your (not mine) $100. Thanks!
  18. Yellowhorse

Dna 75c - Not any more?

You aren't looking in the right places or not looking hard enough. I found one in 1 minute here: https://www.evcigarettes.com/therion-dna75c-mod-by-lost-vape/ Apparently, your unrealistic price limit of 100 Euros is the real problem. They are available at quite a few places. Save up your money.
  19. TimWiseman9000

Dna 75c - Not any more?

But the point is that's incorrect which is the issue, if i find any 75c device for around the £100 price point it always says the same "out of stock" which actually means will never be in stock again as all the 75c devices from the likes of Lost Vape, HCigar, Think Vape etc have long been discontinued!
  20. TimWiseman9000

Stiff buttons on Rebel DNA75C 21700

I have a Rebel vape 250c dual 18650 device and the buttons are exactly the same stiff as hell!
  21. Hi, i have a number of both 250c and 75c devices and use them all with Replay with no problem. My Hcigar 75c i have happily used with Replay for some time then suddenly it's as if replay is idle and the box that would usually say "save puff" constantly stays blank. I have tried the device with escribe but that seems to suggest it is set-up as usual so it's a mystery. Any ideas?
  22. Yesterday
  23. croyleje

DNA GO tech sheet?

Hi Everyone, I’ve been looking for a DNA GO tech sheet and can not find one anywhere. If anyone has a copy or link please post, it would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know the amp limit? Or voltage limit? Resistance range? Charge rate? Efficiency? I have seen a few mentions of specs but the math doesn’t add up think most of it’s made up conjecture. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
  24. Wayneo

SP38 INT is available

Yes, that's why there's a message. The last post in this thread will show you more details; https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/
  25. amh97

SP38 INT is available

Are is different any things ??
  26. retird

SP38 INT is available

It's telling you there is an update..... click it if you want to install it...
  27. SP38 INT is available click here to apply I want information about this message my device orion dna go
  28. nibo

The problem is still not solved. I have reopened the ticket. Wayting for their reply and solution.
  1. Load more activity