All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
    sorry everything is to small on the screen i cant read it and is there any need for a settings of little use , but i will give credit for the colour display bit like a rainbow just missing a unicorn , not to mention the fact its a bit of a copy and paste of franks superb theme but good luck you have potential do not stop in copying others work - i just dont like the features none suit me at all - maybe you should swap the wallpapers make it more beautiful instead of generic black and enlarge the font just an idea but if you need help message me' . we all start from somewhere - good first attempt
  2. Today
  3. Just a heads-up to those running Arch or Arch based distros such as Manjaro; the latest update to Mono-5.20.1.19 from 5.18.1.0 breaks EScribe, and I could find no workaround. It's the only app I have installed requiring Mono, so downgrading from cache to the previous version was easy and straightforward. Note to maintainers: I don't know what in the new version of Mono breaks Escribe, but this is what's happening. If I have my mod connected when I launch Escribe it hangs and freezes as the first window launches. If I launch with no mod connected I get to the first screen, but if when I plug in my mod, it's detected, and then the app freezes again. Downgrading Mono resolves everything.
  4. formula 1

MONITOR

review done in the way of zark , wrong colour i would change everything it does not function as it should , why dont you follow - make a theme like franks instead of releasing non functioning material ? and if you want me to prove it i can with screen shots but that is a constructive review is it - hope you make more
  5. VinnySem

Samsung 40T csv

Samsung40T.csv
  6. gwyar

VirginMary.ecigtheme

@formula 1-was ist Dein Problem? Wenn Du mit produktiver Kritik nicht umgehen kannst, hast Du wirklich ein Problem, ist aber kein Grund, andere derart zu beleidigen. Ich habe Kritik von zark immer dankbar angenommen, er zeigt, wo noch Potential im eigenen Theme steckt und ist niemals beleidigend. Aber man kann natürlich in Anbetracht der Sprachbarrieren suchen, um etwas zu f8nden, worüber man sich echaufieren kann - kleinkindliches Verhalten. Ich rate zum Besuch eines Psychiaters.
  7. formula 1

VirginMary.ecigtheme

gwyar not what i wrote originally i have seen it a bit like communism, here, you write something then it gets altered i didnt ask for your input, i do not want to ask for your input, go troll on a theme that zarks like to do
  8. VinnySem

Samsung 40T csv

Hey gang, I was looking for the csv file for the Samsung 40T, and it seemed there wasn't one created yet. So I'm running Analyzer now. I'll post the file when it's done. For anyone that has done an analyzer run before, about how long will it take? It's a 4000mAh battery, and I'm running the test @ 40 watts on a .99 coil.
  9. SplashPuddle

VirginMary.ecigtheme

Version 1.0.0

1 download

A ripoff of Paranormal by formula 1, this replay ready theme for the DNA 75C and DNA 250C celebrates the beautiful, venerable, legendary, holy mother of Jesus. All of the functionality is thanks very much to formula 1, SplashPuddle just added fun graphics and altered a few things to suit his odd tastes. Hail Mary!
  10. Yesterday
  11. Stephan Müller

Gauges - Major update 2.0.0

Love this theme. It's simple and i love the ability to make quick changes in the settings.
    Вы снова меня удивили. Если бы раньше мне пришла в голову идея привязать картинки на экране блокировки к номеру профиля. то моя тема выглядела бы иначе. Жаль, что я слишком привык к своей теме, но в будущем обязательно попробую Вашу идею. Сейчас имею испорченный кабель USB и не могу установить Вашу тему, по этому объясните мне как перейти на экран Main-2, я не нахожу условий перехода на этот экран. Удачи!
  12. AutomaticFailure

DNA 60 Firmware

I have the same issue with my resistance jumping on my epetite. This was after I got it back from escribe for repair, which I don't know if they didn't solder it correctly or what, but my resistance will jump anywhere as high as +.70
  13. ercan

rebel 167w dna250

I want to say: I don't use cvs, but I want to use it like an ordinary mode. When the battery indicator is 0% when using 9 wh, the mode is still working. When using 15-18 wh battery indicator falls from 50% to 30% at a time, or from 40% to 20%.
  14. Wayneo

rebel 167w dna250

Well, I believe the default value is/was 9Wh. That should be changed to ~15-18. Then (as always) upload to your mod. I do not understand why you said that. You could use someone elses csv (curve) and values or run your own analysis which will give YOU valid results for YOUR batteries
  15. ercan

rebel 167w dna250

I'm using 2 pcs sony vtc5a in factory settings. The battery indicator continues to run at 0% mode, or when adjusting the wh, eg 50% to 30%.
  16. zark

Red Brushed - English/Deutsch

В paranormal 250c стоит плата DNA 250c, включение Реплей не зависит от названия мода. Тебе нужно установить ТЕМУ, которая поддерживает режим Реплей. Далее нужно установить койл из ТЕРМОКОНТРОЛЬНОГО материала и выбрать профиль Replay. В этой теме Реплей недоступен!
  17. Rdarkness

Keep screen on while charging

While I try to use an external charger most of the time when I'm home, I use the device to charge on my desk at work. Being able to see at a glance the charge status and also the charging current have always been one of those silly features that I loved with me DNA200s.
  18. skineedog

Doesn’t seem to be any interest other than the two of us unfortunately... 😕
  19. Rdarkness

I just got my Lost Vape Drone 250c and noticed I can't find a setting for this either. Is it no longer available as an option like my DNA200 devices? I realize this is an old thread, but after searching, this was all I could find. If my search skills are lacking here, could one of you kind members point me to the thread that provides an answer?
  20. Last week
  21. Wayneo

rebel 167w dna250

If you start escribe with no mod attached, 'edit new setting' and pick the 2 cell option, it will give/show you all the evolv default battery parameters. The csv only makes your battery % or icons more accurate. It does not affect how your mod works. I'd suggest you at least adjust the Wh setting for your battery
  22. Hi, i have a Goon 1.5, and i have had this problem with my two Paranormals 250C and also a Triade 250C, where the cold ohms jump around 0.170 and 0.230, but while firing the ohms stay constant at 0.128, i also used this atomizer with that same coil in another mod and haven't experienced that issue, the ohms stay constant at 0.13. These coils are all Kanthal, and also happened with another set of coils, which i assumed it was a problem with the coils, but with these new ones it's the same. Any idea what might be happening? Thanks in advance
  23. hello, I have rebel 167w dna 250 device. I don't want to use csv for batteries. What should be the standard battery settings? battery capacity? cell soft cutoff? max peak input current? max sustained input current?
  24. Владислав

Как на paranormal 250c включить реплэй?
  25. zark

MONITOR

Вы, правильно делаете, что не меняете общий дизайн Themes, это очень хорошо для тех кто привык к вашим разработкам. Но все же, хотел бы посоветовать Вам пару идей: 1. Для экономии памяти можно попробовать заменить картинки сверху и снизу экранов на поля Label текстом " ^ ", и сделать на них выделение при навигации. Это даст возможность ориентироваться при перемещении по экрану. 2. Поля где настраивается сопротивление катушки нужно увеличить Dicimal Places хотя бы до 3, иначе настройки очень грубые и не точные. 3. На экране PuffDetails лучше разместить параметры по центру, это будет похоже на титры в конце фильма. Мне по прежнему нравятся Ваш работы и Ваше отношение к своим разработкам. Удачи!
  26. zark

Пиши на русском, я тебя не понимаю
  27. Владислав

Hello ,I wanted to paranormal 250c.
  1. Load more activity