All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. zark

Replay Not Working

Вы оба совершенно правы, для корректной настройки Replay необходимо либо использовать режим Watts, либо использовать themes в которых при переходе в режим Replay автоматически отключается функция Temperature protect. Иногда Replay не переходит в SAVE при использовании сложных катушек, при этом иногда помогает ручная корректировка холодного сопротивления. Но, в целом, использование простых катушек из термо контрольного материала, это единственно правильный путь к Replay (я считаю этот режим максимально упрощенным, по этому не стоит ожидать от него правильной работы со сложными катушками ИМХО)
  3. Yesterday
  4. Wayneo

Need how-to for screen replacement on drone 250c

I have never heard of a charge from Evolv's repairs. Considering they have been contracted by LV for warranty work, just send it in. They're prompt and thorough
  5. Bombastinator

Haven’t been able to find a video of any kind. Sort of afraid I’m going to have to make one. I was sent an RMA from evolv, but charges have not been mentioned so I’m a bit worried.
  6. retird

OK..... you might google "Lost Vapes Drone 250C disassembly video" I've seen disassembly videos of other drones (maybe one of those could be helpful.....
  7. Bombastinator

The vtx200 squonk actually uses the dna250C board. So I’ve got the right part. My problem is getting the drone250c apart so I can replace it. That’s the bit I don’t know how to do.
  8. retird

I don't think a DNA200 screen will work on the 250C...... here is a link to the 250C replacement screen..... https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250color
  9. So I broke my screen on my lostvape drone 250c. I have a working screen left over from my failed attempt to repair the broken screen on my vtx200 squonk (screw points in the case were just too fragile to be reassembled) thing is I can’t even figure out how exactly the drone comes apart so replacing the screen becomes difficult. There appear to be screws at the top, but I have no idea if they even hold the thing together and I am reluctant to do exploratory surgery unless I absolutely have to. any advice?
  10. Last week
  11. dwcraig1

Max Output Voltage on the Triade 250C ?

The DNA75 max voltage is 6.2 volts. On a 250C with two cells max voltage seems to be the voltage of the cells under load. On a DNA250 with two cells max is 6.2 volts. On DNA200 with 2 cells max is 6 volts. 6.1 volts @ 1.3 ohm on a 2 cell DNA250C should be no problem.
  12. gwyar

Replay Not Working

For this reason I don't allow the combination "Temp Sensing Material" AND "Replay" in my enhanced themes. "Replay" is only provided for power mode with material selection "Watt".
  13. Lanzarotechris

Linux EScribe Suite Beta Thread

Still not working on the latest ubuntu (and I installed and locked the Mono version to 5.18) It starts, reads the settings of the attached mod, and then shuts down after a few seconds. 😞 Did someone contacted the helpdesk in the meantime ?
  14. Hi Guys, I was visiting the SmokerStore Shop in Dortmund yesterday (very nice and competent stuff working there) and we talked about some things. When I mentioned that I am experimenting at the moment with high ohms coils the guy behind the counter told me, that the general problem would be the max Output Voltage comming out of a regulated mod. As the manual (of the 250C chip) is not really going into details (it only says in general min. Output Voltage 0.2 Volts max. 10.0 Volts, but that (I guess) would be in a 4 batteries setting). So I searched this forum (and online) and I could not find a definitive answer to my question, which is the max Voltage output of the (triple battery) Triade, (and maybe also the dual battery old Therion 75). For example: I like to build a 1.3Ω single coil with a standard 26AWG/0.4mm Kanthal A1 wire, ID=3mm, so steam engine calculates 9 wraps, and a mod setting of 28 Watts with a Voltage of 6.1 V. Can the Triade deliver the 6.1 V or what is the max possible Voltage limit ? Would be nice to know because if there is a limit to it it would rule out some other builds if the mod can not deliver. As always, thanks for your help in advance ! PS: If you know the limits of the old (not-c) therion 75, I would be interested in that value too ! As it would make sense to vape a high ohm coil on a small 75 W (2 battery) mod, as only +-20 W are needed, for example with a Flash-e-Vapor atty. Also if there is a way to calculate the value, pls enlighten me... (at least from the manual it could not be the voltage of the batteries x number of batteries, as that would give the max Output Voltage of the DNA250C with 4 x 4.2 V a higher value as the mentioned 10.0 V)
  15. Lanzarotechris

Screen profile

Its shurely just a question of getting used to it. When you start up your mod it will start with the last used profile. To switch through the profiles you just highlight the top entry (profile name) with the middle button) and then go forward or back (top or bottom button). If you found the profile you want to use, un-highlight it with the middle button. It shurely helps to give the profiles an informative name. I use the atty names, like Phobia, GT3, GT4, etcpp.
  16. Lanzarotechris

Replay Not Working

Got a new Drone 2 weeks ago, and also own a Phobia. Running it with simple round SS304 dual coil wich gives me 0.111Ω. TC and Replay working fine. So, dual coil and/or material is not an issue. Also its not a problem of the atty. But I have a PulseX with a "fancy" Alien SS316L dual coil (0.214Ω) where Replay is also not working, not giving me the "SAVE" option on the display. So I guess its the complex wire which creates the problem with Replay. @drjohnson61 When you do Replay, do you run it in SS316L mode or do you switch to Watt as material ? Because Replay combined with TC is a mess, as they work against each other, because TC tries to calculate the optimum Temp/Watts, and at the same time Replay tries to recreate the last saved puff. So try to run Replay with Wattage, or TC without Replay. Replay is NOT TC ! So use only one of them at the same time. Lots of people are getting confused with this. I did this in the beginning too, as I thought it would be "common sense" to use the correct material and then use Replay on it. But in practice its counterproductive. Hope this helps to solve your problem. If not, then maybe try a simple wire. Also the source of the problem could be your low resistance. The official manual is not very clear on this, but I found a review where these numbers are mentioned (related to the DNA250C chip): Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.1ohm Min Temperature Resistance: 0.08ohm So your 0.058Ω is out of that range. But I wonder why you don't get a "Ohm too low" message... Did you try this atty on a different mod ?
  17. gwyar

Replay Not Working

Hi, from my own experience come together three things that the replay function does not like each one: - complex wire (fused clapton) - Dual coil - very, very low impedance In your setup I almost doubt that the TC-Mode delivers reproducible results ... But, as indicated at the beginning - it's just a guess! What is it like to take out one coil and steam as a single coil? Next step would be a simple wire as a single coil, then as a dual coil. Limit the sources of error. (Translated with Google translator")
  18. Thanks for the input. I didn't get a chance to do another escribe monitor, but I did replace the battery. So far so good. Even though I know it's a bad battery now, I've attached some pictures of the old one just because. Thanks again.
  19. drjohnson61

Replay Not Working

I have a Lost Vape Drone BF DNA250C Mod. and I'm using a dual SS316L Fused Clapton coil set up @ 0.058ohms, in a Vandy Vape Phobia 2, BF RDA. It works in Temp Control but I can't get replay to work. It worked for a little bit at first but not anymore. I feel like I’m missing something simple but what? Any suggestions?
  20. drjohnson61

DNA250c Ohms too low / not reading ohms

Did you notice if the screws, holding the 510 assembly in place, were loose, when you removed them? Perhaps it just needed a little attention!
  21. Гораздо проще создать профили для каждого атомизатора в EScribe suite с названием испарителя, потом просто выбирать нужный профиль
  22. SHALE84

DNA250 "TOO HOT"error

Hi guys, I have got dna 250 recently but it shows "too hot" error as soon as I press fire button,on device monitor board temperature is 212F,I tried to clean board and do hard reboot but issue is still there so I suspect that temp controler is fried,does anyone knows is it possible to fix this or the board is for rubbish, Thanks
  23. Craigohm

Thanks for help, it’s the strangest thing, I unscrewed the torque screws looked at the 510, nothing looked bad, so I put back together, now it all works 👍 , oh well I’m not complaining. Cheers
  24. Wayneo

3 Torx screws and you get easy access to the entire 510 assembly. I think if you look/measure the length of threading on your atty's you might find one is longer than the others that could have started this issue.
  25. Start a ticket with Evolv.... link in my sig line below
  26. retird

Since you just purchased it and had it only a few days you might contact the vendor to see about getting a replacement under their warranty.
  27. Version 1.0.0

9 downloads

Stock theme Paranormal 250c
  28. Craigohm

Thanks for replying, Yes you are right it does seem like 510 is too low, it has a tiny bit of bounce when pushing on it with screwdriver, but it won't come up anymore. Do i know have to perform surgery on this new mod, to see whats happening, any other people have this problem?
  1. Load more activity