All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Snoop868

Rick and Morty DNA200 Theme

The themes section for dna200 sends me to the evolv dna forum and it does not have this theme there
  4. Wayneo

That very first site listed, at the bottom of the image, works
  5. Can someone send me this theme? The site has been shut down
  6. Snoop868

I need the files for this theme. The website has been shut down
  7. Snoop868

Does anyone have the files for this theme?
  8. dwcraig1

Display gone BAD

Might check Ebay, just an idea. Or, https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07NKLFF6Y/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new Malaysia is listed but I don't know how much for shipping.
  9. Wayneo

Display gone BAD

No idea at all. Maybe try Google in countries you get good shipping rates.
  10. Yesterday
  11. formula 1

Steamcrave Skulls DNA250C Theme

Very good for your first attempt , mine took a while to get better and better with each theme i did as practice makes perfect or you reach a stage where you can no longer improve. sometimes background pictures and layout limit what you can add and what you cant , its all down to personal preference - i love the layout and icons but not so much the wallpaper but as i say that's personal preference and that is a cracking first theme - welldone 👍
  12. Eddie Rocky

Display gone BAD

Hi Wayneo, Any asian distributor? UK site shipping cost more than the display itself. Not ideal.
  13. zark

SQUAPE + EVOLV

Наконец то Вы добрались до Powerbank, по этому вопрос- как работает Charge? Никто толком не может объяснить почему в Escribe отображается значение накопленного заряда, а на экране мода Unknown. Я уже находил картинки, где видно что на DNA250 Devise monitor показывал значениеCharge, на DNA 250с этой переменной нет. Интересно это ошибка программистов или атавизм из програмного обеспечения DNA 250?
  14. Version 1.0.1

20 downloads

This is a combination of bits and pieces of several themes. Modiefied to add the Steamcrave logo to the front, along with my favorite skulls. This works on the DNA250C. Everything is working to include replay, boost, and stealth if turned on through escribe. It's my first attempt, so hopefully everything stays well. Working fine on initial tests, but will change things if needed. Not sure how to do the image that shows all the screens
  15. Some USB cables are "charge only" in which case you'll get that message and be unable to connect to escribe even though the mod is drawing power. Won't happen if you use the cable that came with your device (one for my phone works too).
  16. Version 0.0.2

25 downloads

CREDIT :: Full credit to @JoeCockBill for the original conception of the base theme.
  17. anthony

250C 2 cell wiring question

No I've never posted on Reddit before.
  18. DkPatriots

No problem! Any chance you are Anthony_Vapes from reddit, or are you a different Anthony?
  19. anthony

Good info DkPatriots, yep that sounds pretty on point .I appreciate that.
  20. Last week
  21. DkPatriots

I did! You can wire it using the shortcut, but it will result it voltage drop across the board, which means the board will believe your batteries are slightly more "dead" than they really are. This is minor, but it is there so it is recommended to run the extra wires. You can use the shortcut though, and it is safe to do so. I ended up running the extra wires.
  22. anthony

Did you get a proper answer from evolve about that wiring?
  23. Wayneo

Not Charging Internally

@colin_ab OK, in the past I have seen @James (evolv developer) pipe in and ask questions when this appears, but because there's no reply I have no idea what more to look for. But the help desk, as I initially suggested, should. Good luck. Here's an example.
  24. colin_ab

Not Charging Internally

Think it may have something to do with the battery contacts themselves/how it's wired? It seems to discharge just fine as the mod is functioning well enough, but charging is a nope.
  25. Calvary_Creations

Not Charging Internally

My last 2 boards have done this with multiple different cables. Even on a brand new anker cable. I sent the first one back and the replacement is doing it too. I have installed over 100 of these boards so I know its not an installation issue.
  26. Chris Musampa

Not Charging Internally

Like Wayneo says, try different cables, I've seen mine do this (tries to start charging then says nope) with a cable that isn't up to the charging current.
  27. Wayneo

Not Charging Internally

We can't speak for the Help Desk, but with it being new, have you reached out to the Manufacturer? Surely they should have some sort of warranty for a custom device. Have you tried different cables? AND I see what you're saying.
  28. colin_ab

Not Charging Internally

See the attached image. I've also opened up a ticket with the Help Desk, but I am wondering if they would be willing to fix the issue as it is a custom device (Steam Rocket). Love the device, but I think there's an issue with the board).
  29. Wayneo

Not Charging Internally

Can you possibly post a printscreen while this is occurring, with the fields in the top left hand window box ticked. That printscreen will also show what version of the firmware you're running. OR, just open a ticket with the Help Desk. Link in my sig.
  1. Load more activity