my basic themes for dna75c / 250c - just for vaping V2.6

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshots!

NewBasicTheme-2.pngNewBasicGIANT-2.png

NewBasicSQUAPE-2.pngNewBasicStattQualm-2.png

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...

The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!

Modes2.png

- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable
- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

battery indicator.png

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

PLEASE NOTE:

The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally

TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS: TO ENSURE PERFECT FUNCTION - MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T SET THE RESISTANCE IN ANY PROFILE

What's New in Version V2.6   See changelog

Released

NewBasicSQUAPEnGIANT.png

Here I publish my personal theme.
I use it on my paranormal, only with atomizers from StattQualm and VaporGiant.
Since I only use my Squape above 0.3Ω, my VapoGiant below 0.2Ω, the "NewAtty" screen is displayed every time I change the atomizer, so that I can / have to change the profile there.
In this way it is possible for me to assign a suitable logo on the lockscreen to each atomizer; Profiles 1 to 4 are reserved for StattQualm atomizers and profiles 5 to 8 are reserved for VaporGiant atomizers.
Of course it looks great if you have previously renamed the profiles in Escribe to match the atomizers 😉

(In the screenshot, profile 1 is active on the left - renamed "N [duro] SCR". On the right, profile 5 is renamed "KRONOS". Otherwise, only "profile 1" would be displayed as an example)

V2.6: - I redesigned the NewAtomizer screen

V2.5: since it is my daily theme, I made some small visual changes ...
As inconspicuous as they are, they took a lot of time until I was satisfied.

V2.1: I have made minor changes in the color, as well as the manual measurement of the resistance and display of the same

V2: I have incorporated extensive changes that are not visible at first glance.
The most obvious is the fact that the switch between the individual operating modes no longer has to be confirmed with the fire button; the display changes immediately (only the change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the Firebutton, since the wire is tested internally).
Otherwise, the theme runs more smoothly and further, better warnings in the case of incorrect, unpredictable operating mode, and low battery are added.

User Feedback