my basic themes for dna75c / 250c - just for vaping V3.1

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshots!

NewBasicTheme-3.pngNewBasicGIANT-3.png

NewBasicSQUAPE-3.pngNewBasicStattQualm-3.png

LCARS BasicTheme-3.pngLCARS BasicTheme-3-5.png

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...

The navigation is simple - screen exit down round robin and exit up to lock the device.

The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!

#PowerMode.png#TempControledMode.png

PLEASE NOTE:

The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally

- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance

- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

#Toggles.png

#Warnings.png

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

#ReplayReady.png

- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

Replaying.png

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

battery indicator.png

TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

#TempControledPreheat.png

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

Disclaimer:
I have permission from the companies "StattQualm" and "Vapor Giant" to use their protected logos for private use.
I expressly point out that any commercial use, including the distribution of my themes with upstream advertising banners, is prohibited.

Haftungsausschluss:
Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "StattQualm" und "Vapor Giant" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

What's New in Version 3.2   See changelog

Released

- further graphic detail work on the SCARLET-PASSION version with SQUAPE logo; it is becoming my favorite version
- - the changes are unfortunately not visible in the screenshot, as they affect the toggles and replay control ... :unamused:

-------------------------------------

small graphic improvements in the Scarlett Passion versions

-------------------------------------

- Graphic change in the background of the Coil-Screen (in the last version I was a bit tired ...)

- Added a screen, as there was a problem with the manual control of the New Atomizer screen
- It is now the profile choice possible
- Overall, the minimalist principle remains

--------------------------------------

- added status-field while firing
- added the possibility to re-measure a coil manually

User Feedback