2 Screenshots

About This File

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshot

NewBasicTheme.png  NewBasicSQUAPE.png NewBasicStattQualm.png

The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!
- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes
- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable
- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

Modes.png.5e15a5a29d8fa53e3dbb6c17e58f9706.png

PLEASE NOTE: The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally

What's New in Version V2.1   See changelog

Released

V2.1: I have made minor changes in the color, as well as the manual measurement of the resistance and display of the same

V2: I have incorporated extensive changes that are not visible at first glance.
The most obvious is the fact that the switch between the individual operating modes no longer has to be confirmed with the fire button; the display changes immediately (only the change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the Firebutton, since the wire is tested internally).
Otherwise, the theme runs more smoothly and further, better warnings in the case of incorrect, unpredictable operating mode, and low battery are added.

User Feedback