2 Screenshots

About This File

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshot

NewBasicTheme.png  NewBasicSQUAPE.png NewBasicStattQualm.png

The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!
- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes
- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable
- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

Modes.png.5e15a5a29d8fa53e3dbb6c17e58f9706.png

PLEASE NOTE: The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally

What's New in Version V2.1   See changelog

Released

V2.1: I have made minor changes in the color, as well as the manual measurement of the resistance and display of the same

V2: I have incorporated extensive changes that are not visible at first glance.
The most obvious is the fact that the switch between the individual operating modes no longer has to be confirmed with the fire button; the display changes immediately (only the change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the Firebutton, since the wire is tested internally).
Otherwise, the theme runs more smoothly and further, better warnings in the case of incorrect, unpredictable operating mode, and low battery are added.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 5 Stunden schrieb gwyar:

I'll be adding two things over the next few days: a status indicator during firing and a way to manually re-measure the COIL... 😉

I DID IT!

- added status-field while firing
- added the possibility to re-measure a coil manually; it's a shortcut to the New Atomizer screen, which I've redesigned

Share this comment

Сейчас у меня нет возможности протестировать эту тему, но по собственному опыту, думаю, что из за большого количества наслоений и использования функции Hidden, окно Status, расположенное на главном экране, будет заметно мигать при нажатии кнопки Fire. Повторяю, это мои теоретические выводы.

Печать.jpg

Share this comment

vor einer Stunde schrieb zark:

Сейчас у меня нет возможности протестировать эту тему, но по собственному опыту, думаю, что из за большого количества наслоений и использования функции Hidden, окно Status, расположенное на главном экране, будет заметно мигать при нажатии кнопки Fire. Повторяю, это мои теоретические выводы.

Печать.jpg

"... aufgrund der großen Anzahl von Ebenen und der Verwendung der versteckten Funktion, das Status-Fenster, auf dem Hauptbildschirm, auf Knopfdruck merklich blinken wird. Ich wiederhole, das sind meine theoretischen Schlussfolgerungen.

Diese Problematik ist mir früher auch begegnet - heute vermeide ich diese Konflikte, indem ich die verschiedenen Ebenen in den Bedingungen gegeneinander ausschließe. 

Hier habe ich es so gelöst, dass das Status-Fenster nur angezeigt wird, wenn die Bedingung "Firing" erfüllt ist; die anderen Anzeigen sind jedoch nur sichtbar, wenn die Bedingung "Firing" nicht erfüllt ist. 

Diese Vorgehensweise ist zwar mühsam, aber - wenn nichts übersehen wurde - lässt sich auf diesem Weg ein Blinken oder Flackern überlagerter Ebenen sehr gut vermeiden. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I have tested this version extensively without being conspicuous - but of course I am not immune to errors ...
If you notice any errors, even if the display is only flickering, please report them to me.

Share this comment